Sixth Station

A/N Harry tops

It all started when Louis went to get his first tattoo. Nothing complex. Just a simple little stick figure on a skateboard. There was really no meaning behind it, but he had always wanted one, and his other friends went here frequently, so he thought, what the hell?

Fifth Chamber the big black sign outside the building read. Louis opened the glass door to be overwhelmed by the smell of weed. There was desk right in the middle of the shop, then chairs, similar to a dentist's, closed off by curtains. Some occupied by people getting inked, but most of them were empty. It was the middle of the week, so Louis dind't expect it to be very busy.

"Can I help you?" A guy behind the desk asked. He had dark blue spikey hair, two thick black lines circling his arms, and an eyebrow piercing.

"Uh, yeah. I made an appointment for one." Louis replied. He'd arrived fifteen minutes early, just in case he wanted to back out.

"You must be Louis then?" Louis nodded. "Alright, well it says here you didn't have any specifities to who's doing your tattoo, so I can take a look at what you have in mind and see who would do the best."

"Okay, nothing too big. But this is what I'm hoping for. Around my forearm somewhere." Louis slid the man a piece of paper with the character drawn onto it by his friend Zayn.

Blue-hair just nodded, walking to a door at the back of the shop.

Louis looked around the shop, the only noise being the buzzing of the tattoo needles and the rock music coming softly from the speakers in the corners of the room.

"If you just wanna take a seat at the sixth station, Harry should be there in a minute. I'm Michael by the way, if you need anything else."

Louis thanked him, making his way back to the curtain with a number six printed onto it, taking a seat on the black leather chair.

A few minutes later, the curtain was pushed back to reveal a tall, brunette boy. He was gorgeous. His arms were littered with tattoos, and his curly hair was pushed back with a green bandana that matched his eyes.

"Hey I'm Harry," Louis stopped himself from moaning at the sound of his raspy voice. "So, first tattoo I'm guessing?

"That obvious, huh?" Louis let out a nervous chuckle.

"Well, I mean, unless you have a tattoo on your arse or cock."

Louis' eyes widened, but Harry just went along like he'd never said it in the first place, grabbing tools and a stool to sit on.

"Alright, let's get started." Harry smiled, while snapping gloves on to his large hands.

Well, fuck. Louis thought. I am 100% fucked.

-