Double Trouble: Louis Tops

Tags: top!louis, bottom!harry, Styles Twins, incest,  dom!edward, sub!harry, dom!louis,  spanking, rimming, pornstar!stylestwins

a/n: alternate version of 'double trouble' . basically, roles are reversed:  louis fucks twins, twins (mostly Harry) are submissive

They first saw him on their way to their way when Edward was walking Harry to his Psych class. Then again when they where browsing the hottest frat house on campus and the pretty boy was talking to the president. From there, they became devoted to him, trying to find a way to get closer to the boy.

"I have a plan!" Harry declared, jumping on top of his half-asleep brother, who groaned in protest

"Baby, I'm trying to sleep, what do you want?"

"We are going to seduce Mr. Sexy Bum!" Harry exclaimed, using the nickname they had given the uni student because they hadn't the guts to actually talk to him yet and get his real name, and his arse was quite the masterpiece.

"And just how are we going to do that, love?" Edward brushed the mussed up curls crowning his brother's skin out of his face, pulling him on top of him and cuddling him close.

"When we were visiting Omega Chi Delta, I heard the president talking about a party this weekend, and Mr. Sexy Bum is going too. So if we go there, we'll use our amazing flirting skills and-" Edward began to grind up on his brother, interrupting his thoughts, making the twink giggle. "Edward, what're are you doing? I was telling you about our plan!"

"Tell me about it later, baby. I woke up with you on top of me, now m'horny, and it's your fault," He squeezed his brother's hips. "Now, why don't you sit on Daddy's face?"

Harry's cheeks flushed, pushing his hips down onto Edward's growing bulge before leaning down down to place a soft but meaningful kiss on his brother's experienced lips.

"Ok, Daddy." Harry grinned, beginning to pull off his clothes

--

It was the day of the party, and Harry was doing all the searching he could to find any information on the mysterious boy.

"Look what I found!" Harry exclaimed, pushing his expensive laptop - courtesy of his work - onto Edward's lap, displaying a Facebook page. But not any ordinary Facebook page. Mr. Sexy Bum's profile was now directly in front of the boys' eyes.

"Louis, huh? Name fits him doesn't it, love?" Edward replied, taking his lip ring in between his teeth, studying the boy's profile like it was a textbook

Harry leaned and nuzzled into his older - only by five minutes - brother's neck as they browsed his page looking at the amazing photos he had posted.

"I think I would do anything to let him fuck me into next week." Harry mumbled, completely in a trance from the beautiful boy.

"Hey, I thought that was my job." Edward gave Harry a fake pout.

Harry brought his hand to cup Edward's sharp jaw, tracing over his lip with his thumb, catching on his ring, pushing the computer off of his lap, then settling his legs on either side of his hips, softly grinding down on him.

"Oh, it is. Kinda been a fantasy to have two boys at once you know." Harry leaned down, eyelashes fluttering, to kiss his brother hungrily.

"God, baby, you're so hot." Edward panted into his mouth, flipping them over fast so he was now on top, pinning Harry's little wrists to the bed.

"Mmm, Lou!" Harry moaned.

Edward's eyes widened, as did Harry's; a small gasp escaped his mouth.