Oh Baby Yeah

"Give me an 'Oh yeah'!" Harry shouted into the mic. The audience mimicked him, yelling as loud as they could. Harry moved to the other side of the long stage, "Ohhhh yeah!" He held the mic out to the audience- as if they needed it - to hear them scream the phrase as well.

While he was doing that, Louis couldn't help but watch the boy in awe. He couldn't believe he was doing this. It almost sounded exactly like the sounds Harry would make while him and Louis were doing a certain...activity. He silently dared him with his eyes as they made brief contact as Harry moved his way to the center of the runway. Harry cocked an eyebrow at his beautiful boyfriend before facing the audience once more. "Oh baby yeah!"

He'd done it now. Harry knew it. He'd done this on purpose just to tease Louis. Everyone else watching the show had quite the reaction as well. Harry did some pretty outrageous things on stage before, but nothing like this.

All Louis knew was that Harry was going to absolutely get it when they got to the hotel.

Usually while they were performing, Harry and Louis gave each other little side glances and smiles when they briefly passed each other, but Louis payed him no attention. And before the encore, they would sneak off to the vacated dressing rooms and do as much as they had time for before they went back out for the final songs, but before Louis could give Harry a chance to catch up to him, he busied himself with talking to Niall. 

A hand was placed on his shoulder. "Lou? Is everything okay baby?" Louis shrugged his boyfriend's hand off, simply replying with a "Hm."

Harry slugged of with a pout, and went to Lou to get his hair touched up.

"What's up with you guys? You in a fight or something?" Niall asked Louis.

"Oh, no. Just leading him on a bit s'all." He smirked.

Niall was about to share his thoughts when their stage manager said it was time to go back out on stage.

Harry was incredibly confused the whole time, of course, but he was sure he was going to find out soon.

-

All four boys were in the elevator, still slightly buzzed from the show talking amongst themselves. Niall mentioned he was going to order room service and watch a movie, Liam said he was taking these couple days off to sleep as much as he wanted to.

"What about you lads?" Niall piped in.

Louis and Harry shared a small glance at each other before Louis broke the contact. Harry looked as if he was going to throw up, and Louis couldn't but help feel a little concern.

"Movies and sleep I think is a good idea. We all need our rest." Louis chimed in just as the elevator reached their floor. Niall and Liam took a right at the end of the hallway to their designated room while Harry and Louis traveled left to their requested shared room. Louis slipped the key in the slot, pushing the heavy door open. He dropped his bags by the closet, following Harry with his eyes.

It was a minute or two before Harry approached his small boyfriend with a pout.

"L-Lou? Did I do something? We were fine this-"

Harry was shoved against the wall and Louis tugged at his belt.

"Haz, I think you know damn well what you did."

He shoved Harry's black jeans down, as well as his boxers, grabbing a hold of his length, pumping slowly, causing Harry to let out a soft moan.

"I don't Lou. What did I do baby? I'm sorry." He bent down to tuck his head in Louis' neck, placing soft gentle kisses there.