Double Trouble

"Lou, you won't believe who just moved into our dorm!" Louis' best mate from Uni, Wesley, burst into Louis' dorm room.

Louis groaned, as he had been taking a nap before classes started again. Giving Wes a key was probably not the best idea.

"What are you whining about over there?"

"Guess who just fucking moved into our dorm! I don't believe it! It's like a dream." He rambled.

"Will you just tell me. I'm running on about two hours of sleep, and I could probably really care less."

Wesley smiled. "Oh trust me, you'll care. The Styles' twins, bro. Can you believe it! The Styles' twins!"

Louis was unfazed. Was he supposed to know who these people were? He didn't understand why Wes was so ecstatic.

"I'm sorry, am I supposed to be having a heart attack by now?"

"Lou, please tell me you know who the Styles' twins are," he groaned, rolling his eyes at his clueless best friend. "Only the hottest twins in the porn industry! They're fucking delicious, I could watch them all day. I thought you'd know who they were, considering all the porn you watch."

"Oh, piss off!" Louis exclaimed, chucking a pillow at Wes's head; though, it was true. There weren't many gay guys at Uni. Him and Wesley were too close to form a serious relationship, and all the other boys were not Louis' type.

Wesley continued to tell Louis all about the twins, Harry and Edward (in excruciating detail, at that). Not only were they brothers in the porn industry, but the only videos they did were with each other.

Louis was never one for incest. Found it kind of weird, actually. He wondered why they would be going to Uni, because, according to Wesley, they had made a 'shit ton of money'. Especially here. There was nothing significantly special about this place, but Louis was sure he'd find out soon enough.

-

So later that night, after all classes were over, and Wes had finally left him for the night, Louis grabbed his earbuds off of his bedside table and his laptop.

This is how most of his nights ended. He would browse the internet, checking twitter, watching videos, going on Tumblr until he finally felt tired enough to go to sleep.

Of course, this is one of the nights were Louis couldn't fall asleep. It was going on two in the morning, and he was bored out of his mind.

Well, maybe one video wouldn't hurt. Louis thought to himself.

He loaded up Google, searching: Harry and Edward Styles. Within seconds, over a thousand searches were found with titles like:

Gay Twink Brothers Fuck

Edward Surprises Twin

Big-cock Brothers Fight, Then Fuck

There were tons more, it'd could've taken Louis days to just look at all of the titles. He clicked on the fighting one because, who didn't love some rough sex once and a while?

Louis didn't really plan on getting off on this, but once the two boys popped up on the screen, he knew he was fucked. The brothers were hot. And looked exactly alike. From the messy hair on their heads, to their insanely fit bodies, to their huge feet (which Louis hoped meant something good). He was quick to chuck off his shorts and boxers. His shirt was off already because he usually never slept with one. So now he was completely naked, his laptop off to the side.