Mrs. erica

Erica's view.

I Carry her to the bed. I sit cris cross and put a pillow in my lap Val lays in my lap with dried tears on her face she once again winces I rub her jawline and squeeze a entire tube of topical then I say ok baby while that sets I need to tell you something but you can't talk because the medicine won't work if you talk . I say " baby tomorrow I am taking you to my clinic you need your wisdom teeth emergency extracted you have a massive infection in your wisdom teeth I know you feel scared and you're in pain . But you know I know that either way to will have to get them pulled but the longer you wait the pain will get worse. I already called my assistant and she said I can take a week off to take care of you and make sure you recover well . Tomorrow when you get up we are going straight to the clinic. I will make you go night night so you aren't scared or your in pain either way you won't be in pain and after your surgery we can eat as much ice cream as you want and we can cuddle and watch movies.

She nodded and started to close her eyes I kiss her forhead and curl her hair behind her ears and then turned the lights back off and rubbed her back as we both fell asleep 😴 💤

The next Day
Erica's view
I wake up early take a hot shower put on my scrubs. I put on some makeup a natural look with some clear lip gloss. Then I drive to shoprite and buy fruit pops and lots of chocolate ice-cream and her favorite soft foods. When I get back I pore some coffee in a to go cup. Then I wake her up and rub her face and cradle her like a baby . I then get her dressed in very comfy clothes my favorite hoodie with a loose sport bra and her favorite pj pants. Then I carry her to the bathroom and sit her in between both sinks and grab her tooth brush and toothpaste. I whispered in her ear lovey open your mouth I start brushing her teeth she moans,winces,and yelps in pain I say I know love I know I am almost done then I can take the pain away Shh your ok I am sorry lovey I have to take care of my baby when she is not feeling well. I kissed her forehead and gently peck her lips I said you mrs.erica your so cute I could never love someone as much as I love you until we have a mini us running around calling you mommy. She smiled as much as she could with the pain she is in. Her cheeks turn bright red yes I made her blush. I carry her down stairs and put on her shoes and then carry her to the car buckle her in the front set. I drive to my clinic,on the way there I notice her legs are bouncing up and down and her hands are shaking and she only does that when she is anxious or scared. I grab her thigh and rub circles on her thigh. we listen to girl in red. 15 minutes later we arrived at my clinic Val was sleeping so I unbuckle her and carry her to the back of my clinic and bring her in the dental room ment for oral surgery.