emergency patient

It was a 15 year old girl named Clara handson she came in with severe pain in the back of her mouth I let max my assistant know I would be there in a hour because I have to help Val first

I woke up val and said princess I have to go into work a patient needs to be treated she frowned but said she understood  I tell her before you think your getting out of me cleaning your sockets your very wrong honey I pick her up she is where a matching Victoria secret set and carry her to the bathroom I take out her gauze and clean her mouth I had to keep telling her that I was almost done as expected the pain is getting worse so before I put more gauze in her mouth I place benzocaine (numbing cream ) around her sockets and give her 2 oxytocin to help the pain. I carry her back to bed and tuck her in.  Then I go get her ice face wrap and wrap it around her face . She quickly falls back sleep.

I start getting ready putting on my scrubs with my name on them and put on some custom painted air forces. I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth, flossed and finally mouth wash. I put on some bar minerals concealer in some waterproof mascara. I grab my favorite hair clip and put My hair in a French twist and make some to go coffee and I drive 30 minutes to my clinic.