ofcourse peanut

Mama i wanna sweep.

Erica's view

Ok pumpkin go to sleep I will cook up your favorite soup. About three hours later stupid cooking pot I am setting up a romantic movie night LED lights on the wall roses on the kitchen table massive blankets with our jumbo grey bean bag and I put on our favorite TV show Arrow AKA DC show I set up her favorite soup baked potato soup with cheddar cheese and small pieces of bacon on top with a garnish of chives. I wake her up by rubbing her face and kissing her forehead ruffling my fingers through her hair she slowly opens her eyes I immediately put my finger to her lips and say no Talking Princess I pick her up Bridal style and carry her to the movie night set up I lay her on the couch and bring over the extra gauze and the plastic syringe I use to clean out her two sockets for when she's done eating. I start feeding her very gently spoon in her mouth about 30 minutes later I put the bowl in the sink and go back all over her face I laugh more like giggle thinking to myself. I can't wait to marry her she's so damn cute especially with her chubby cheeks. I wipe off her face and then say pumpkin I know you don't like this part but I got to put your gauze back in and clean your mouth she does the typical ugh I say princess can you open your mouth please she opens it but I can tell it hurts a lot so I'm very gently roll up the gauze and place it in the far back of her mouth and dab the blood and then I take the gauze out. I then fill up my syringe with antibacterial medicine to help prevent infection and I very gently place the tip of the syringe inside of the tooth socket I hear her Yelp it hurts me hearing her dolphin pain but I know I have to continue because as her girlfriend and her dentist I have to do what's right for her I start hushing her saying I know it hurts honey I really know it hurts I'm almost done only two more to go after that I tell her to spit in a cup and place new gauze  in and she rolls her eyes at me.  After I put new gloves in I told her the rest of the night is meant for your favorite TV show and ice cream I stocked up on your favorite ice cream coffee with chocolate chips. She claps her hands knowing she couldn't talk I see her face light up and makes me so happy to see her beautiful smile. About 4 hours later she ends up falling asleep nestled in my boobs so I carry her to bed turn off all the lights blow out all the candles. And then I wrap her face ice pack around her face.