To Young to Realize

Double Black, a duo created to wreak havoc and push down enemy's of of the Port Mafia. A fate bonded alliance, devastating to anyone to encounter them. Gifted organizations crumble under the power that only two kids can use. One, a vessel for a god of calamity, seeking to cause disaster and wreck the world surrounding it. Another, who dissipates an ability in the face and smiles, nullifying any instance of success, as well as the key to unlocking the true nature of the calamity god's power to be used over and over again. A duo whose only fate is victory. Double black, an infamous rivalry coated in the Port mafia blood and too much power to young. 

◇♤◇

The world is a dangerous place, understanding that is fundamental to survival. Growing like a weed in conditions no plant could thrive is the way of life for lowly scum. And I am lowly scum. I've fought and I've killed and I've done things that no child should ever have to do. I was too young, and too scared of dying. 

To imagine things, pictures and puzzles that fit so perfectly, some would consider insanity. Knowing what is right and what is wrong are things that people understand, but am I really a person, someone worthy of being considered human. Humanity, am I part of that collective that is somehow a strong group, or am simply an onlooker, forced to bend and break to keep the cycle of humans progressing. 

Am I simply a vessel, holding in something that must be kept at bay, may my mind be corrupted and death fill me, would be both bliss and anguish, to let go of a crushing weight that holds my body to a cold ground unfamiliar to me. 

Am I the danger present in this world? The being that twists and turns inside me may be the very apparition to destroy the world I've come to feel comfort in. Do I really know what is right and wrong, and do my thoughts stay consistent to the being that I wish to be, a part of humanity that fights and kills, and works to gain a place in a race unknown to him? What am I, a human or monster, a being onlooking? Nothing makes sense. Memories and recollections don't seem to accompany me. 

Life is but a concept. 

◇♤◇

"What are you doing here?" a voice speaks out. blue eyes flash to the doorway. Scattered papers littered one of the two mahogany desks.

"Can't I just visit my partner on a lovely Tuesday afternoon?"  Playful as always is laced in the brunettes tone. 

"Dazai." Says the ginger, a strict tone was one used often with his careless partner. "Get to the point." 

A sigh leaves Dazai's mouth, "Mori wants the paperwork from the last mission, have you started it yet Slug?" His voice rings out, less play and more work. 

A scoff  followed by, "It's almost done, have you finished your half?"  

A small chuckle came from Dazai. "Of course I have."  He walks over to the table. "Are you working on it right now, don't leave out all the details, Like how you tried leaving me to die in a ditch." 

"I should have left you there." He turns to the brunette, with a pissed expression reserved just for him. "I wouldn't want the whole mafia on my back though." he scolded at the energetic boy. 

"You could take them." Dazai smiles back at the ginger. " It wouldn't be easy of course, but it isn't impossible for the great Chuuya!" The taller man says prancing along to the other side of the table, bothering any little thing that may have found its way to Chuuya's desk, rearranging them to a way Dazai seems fit. 

"Good to know you think so, would you please stop messing with everything!" He said, raising his voice.  He stood up and walked to the door. "I'll go deliver it to the boss, you better not be here when I get back." Chuuya said it wasn't an office they shared.