Night at the Hotel

Warning!: This Chapter will contain smut!

Thursday

He woke up lazily to warm rays of sun, he could hear light footsteps outside his door as he turned to his side. The door creaked open and a figure walked in, laying beside him. Chuuya melted into the new weight and warmth.

"You need to get up, snail. We have a long trip set for today!" Dazai said excitedly, slightly shaking Chuuya.

He groaned as he rolled over to face Dazai, who gave the half asleep Chhuya a peak on the forehead.

"Sometimes I wish you were dead," He paused as he propped himself up, "What time is it?"

"7:05 AM." Chuuya let out another groan as the bandaged man got up from the bed, pulling open a curtain.

Nonetheless, he was awake. Once out of bed he got dressed and grabbed his bag, lightly packed for the small trip, Dazai bag laid on the couch, haphazardly placed. Dazai walked to the counter and grabbed a few small packages, little snacks before the great embarkment. He threw one to Chuuya, who slowly opened it.

Moments later, they were gone, Chuuya's apartment was locked and snack packages discarded. It was about a fifteen minute walk from the apartment to the train station they needed to be at. Dazai spent the time teasing the shorter and messing with his hat, Chuuya on the other hand, checked up on the hotel and car reservations, making sure things moved forward smoothly.

Once there, they realized the train station was bustling with life, it must've been a busy weekend, the warm weather floated in and spring stuck its head around the corner, people had plenty to celebrate. They eventually managed to get to their seats, tickets in hand as they put away the bags. They had a long ride ahead of them, but it would be worth it.

◇♤◇

They arrived in the active nightlife of Nagoya. Once in the grand city, they located the car rental service and moved onto their hotel, Chuuya driving of course. Setting down the bags, they talked.

"This is so lavish, did we really need this." His hand caressed a beautifully crafted wooden side-table, adorned with a gold and white lamp.

Chuuya set his bag on the couch, and wrapped his arms around Dazai's neck, "I wanted to make the most of this weekend." He laid his head on the taller chest, "We probably won't get to do this much." His tone was somber.

Dazai wrapped his arms around the shorter's back and rested his head upon the others, He hummed in agreement to the comment. "So what's the plan for tonight?" He asked after a moment.

After a shrug, "I'm not sure, find a bar, have a few drinks, crash. Just settle for the night."

"There was a cool looking bar on the way here, I think a few blocks away." He looked down at the ginger, "Sound nice?"

Chuuya nodded and pulled away, looking in his bag for his wallet and room key. "We should probably walk, I don't want to end up crashing a rental." Dazai laughed and agreed. Soon later they headed out.

They walked side by side to the bar. Chuuya was in a baggy sweatshirt and fitted black jeans, along with his hat and chocker. Dazai wore baggy sweatpants and a loose fitted shirt and an unzipped jacket over his shoulders. It was a seven minute walk, give or take, but Dazai remembered the way well from the earlier drive, thankfully.

Once the wall was over they entered it, Sinner's Secret. It seemed to have an older ambiance, but maintained the night life feel still. They sat at the bar together.