New Plans

Now that Mori had found out about his 'meetings' with Dazai, they would need to be very careful. After his talk with Mori, he feels uncomfortable every time he sees the older man, and Mori always sends a smile towards him, it seems despicable and wicked in a way. Chuuya had worried that Mori would spread the news to Koyo, but she had not been acting strangely toward him yet, so he assumed the boss kept it a secret. More importantly, he didn't want such a thing to interfere with his missions, neither of them could really predict Mori's actions. These were all issues they knew they would have to face if they continued this path.

"And you're sure none of your coworkers mind me being here?" Chuuya asked as he laid across Dazai's sofa.

Dazai, walking back from the kitchenette spoke, "I've had a few questions about it, but nothing too big." He paused, laying a hand on Chuyas cheek,"and certainly no complaints."

"What kind of questions?" He batted away the hand.

Dazai laughed,"Atsushi, the tiger kid, asked who you were, and our amazing doctor, Yosano, was a little cautious, but I told her that we go back." Dazai thought for a minute, "Kunikida was also cautious, but he knows how our abilities work, he's a worry-wart though, also, Kenji wanted to say hi." Dazai nodded as he finished off.

Chuuya was quiet for a moment. " Don't worry, they know you're not trying to blow the whole place up, slow something, just because we have conflicting work doesn't mean we have to have conflicting lives." Dazai moved Chuuya's legs to the side and sat at the other end. Chuuya nodded.

The room fell quiet for a moment. "Mori found out." He blurted out.

Dazai looked over, slightly surprised, more for the sudden noise than anything else.

"I'm not surprised, he's had his hunches. There's also been evidence, I'm sure." The taller said, unamused. "Did he explain it? How he found out I mean." He followed up.

"I'm pretty sure he had a guess, but remember the last time you came over?" The redhead started. Dazai nodded, "Yeah so we had sex and shit, and you left a fuck ton of hickeys you know?" Dazai nodded again, the pieces falling together mentally. "So he asked if we had a romantic relationship l, and I said no, and he was like 'prove it' and so he made me take my shirt off and yeah." He rambled on. Dazai laughed a little. He stopped almost immediately, the look of regret plastered on Chuuya's face told a different story.

"Mori didn't do anything weird, right?" Dazai asked urgently. The smaller man turned away, not wanting to meet the taller eyes. "Chuuya, he didn't do anything to you right?" Dazai stood up and knelt by Chuuya.

"No, no nothing happened." He said, honestly, nothing happened, but it just felt wrong. He didn't have a way to explain it.

"Then why do you make that face," He paused, "if something happened, please tell me. I'd murder everyone I'm that organization, just to make you happy." A small smile made its way to Chuuyas face, it sent a small wave or relief through Dazai.

"When I took off my shirt it was really uncomfortable." Chuuya said. He almost immediately regretted it, such a little thing was no reason to worry Dazai, but he continued, "He kept complimenting my body, and he said he admired it. He touched me and I felt so...exposed." He said.

Dazai looked at him for a moment. "He made you uncomfortable?" Chuuya nodded. "Unnecessarily uncomfortable?" Chuuya nodded again. "Are you ok?" Chuuya once again nodded. "Do you want me to do something about it? I can do whatever you want me to." Chuuya shook his head. "Ok" Dazai said, he wrapped his arms around Chuuya and held him.