C16

Luna POV

   I feel the cold breeze under the moon. The star is shining in the dark sky. The fresh air you inhale and exhale around you're surrounding is the best way to relieved your stressed.

I drink my water while sitting one of the bench here in the Training Room. I wonder what will happened tomorrow for Ranking and Leveling. As of now, Im in the last Rank because of the old weak Luna.

The ranking begin with the Stone which is the weak section. Next is the Bronse to Silver to Gold to Royal and to Supreme. The Supreme is the most Highest Rank, they also a have a Royal Blood just like Royalties.

As you can read I'm supposed in the Stone section but because of my parents power, here I am in the Royal Section.

I don't know the mechanic for the Ranking and Leveling but I know tomorrow will be exciting.

I decided to do my practice to feel and strengthen my fire power because I know I need it for tomorrow's event.

'hey Luna'  -Fhiru

'hmm. What do you want, hihingi ka na naman ba ng pagkain'

I said in annoying tone. Paano ba naman kasi, he ruined my sleep kaya nandito ako ngayon sa training room. In the middle of the midnight, he wake me up just to eat. Andami ng pinakain ko sa kaniya but end up waking me up to eat again. Sinong hindi maiinis niyan diba.

'grabe ka naman Luna. I just want you to follow my order because it's important. Matutulungan kita para lumakas ang power mo'

'hmm ok, this time I'll going to follow you. So what do you want me to do'

'easy. Pumunta ka sa likod ng bahay niyo. Makikita mo dun ang gray bricks, pumunta ka dun'

He said so I teleport to the back yard. I walk to the Bricks Wall.

'so. Anong gagawin ko dito'

'mula sa ibabaw, sa ika-walong guhit gamitin mo ang kapangyarihan para maramdaman mo ang isang bracelet na may lamang Phoenix Blood. It can help to strengthen you're power'

He said again so I try to find the energy of the bracelet and I found it so easy. Nakita ko ang matigas na bracelet na may parang dugo sa loob ng bracelet. Eto na ata yun kaya bumalik ako sa training room.

'try to get the Phoenix Blood out of the bracelet. As I sad it can help you to strengthen  your Phoenix Fire, it can also help you to detect the dangers ahead and It will aroused itself when you need help and when you're in danger. That's how the Phoenix Blood can help you'

Namangha ako sa mga sinabi niya. Ibig sabihin matutulungan ako nito, hmm Nice.

'thanks Fhiru'
'you're always welcome Luna'

****!

"I'm excited"

"wahh sana naman tumaas yung Rank at level ko noh"

"feel ko tataas yung sa akin. Grabe kasi practice ko kahapon"

"For sure Rank 1 na naman si Prince Damon"

"yeah. No doubt na yan girl"

"I wonder kung sasali si Princees Luna eh ang weak nganun at walang power pfttt"

"hoy hinaan mo ang bibig mo. Marinig ka mamaya ni Prince Blake mapaparusahan ka pa"

"yeah. Pero accidentaly kong narinig kay Hm na may power daw si Luna. But I'm not sure"

"hmm, let see mamaya"

----

"Calling the attention of the Enchantress Students to proceed to the Ranking and Leveling Hallfor todays event. For those students that already register for Ranking and Leveling please proceed to the Ranking and Leveling Hall now. And for those students want to watch, you are free to proceed to the Ranking and Leveling Hall too. Thank you and God Bless" rinig na rinig na anyaya ni HM sa amin