C27

CON

>>>

Nagising ako sa d malamang dahilan. I try to sleep again but I failed, I go out to the tent and sit to the wood. I look up and see the stars, they shining all over the world.

Do you know that sometimes, I've been asking myself if how this universe come up all of the sudden. All I know that this world called Polaris or Domain of God was created by Ancestral God and we; the True God was created over the power and blood of AG.

Klinzeus is the God of Blaze, Fire is his main power. And Zian is the God of Sun, Energy is his main power and last but not the least, Yuanlix is the God of Moon, Thunder is the main power of him.

Me, also known as Hera, the Chief of God also the God of Chaos, Light is my main power and the one who created the secret Realm called Mortal World/Earth.

[A/N: reminder guys that this is all just a fiction and nothing is fact/true.]

---

Nabalik ako sa ulirat ng may umupo sa tabi ko, basing by his scent, I know this man.

"what are you doing here baby, can't you sleep" he asked by I just snob him. Like you care! Im not in the mood bcoz its my red days.

"heyy don't ignore me baby" wika niya ulit but still I ignore him.

"f*ck! let go of me Levi" singhal ko sa kaniya ng bigla na lamang ako nitong niyakap mula sa likod, back hug kungbaga.

"stay still baby. Do u know how f*cking jealous I was earlier bcoz of that b*stard" waittt, who does he mean by b*stard. But I can't lie, he makes my heart pound by his word

"who? What do you mean" I asked bcoz of curiosity

"that Tyler the b*stardous j*rk" giit na pagkasambit niya kaya medyo napatawa ako

"fyi he's my f*cking brother" I spouted

"i feel relieved a little bit knowing that his your brother but still I can't let him get you away from me, your mine baby your mine alone" saad niya na nagpakabog sa dibdib ko. Siya pa rin ang Z na nakilala ko sa mundo ng mga tao, but Im still worried. Maybe he just love the old Luna and not me, thinking of that broke my heart into pieces.

>>>
___________________________
|    EVERNIGHT HIGHLAND    |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Yan ang nakalagay sa malaking tarangkahan ng Evernight. Well yes it's really Highland if your asking.

"we're here. Just act normal, understood" kuya Sien said in a low tone and we just nodd. I know some of them is nervous right know, I mean who wouldn't be? This is the territory of our enemies and now where going to step in.

A moments we stepped our feet on the ground of evernight higland, the moment we new that we're really in a big trouble right now if they would know. But ofcourse we won't let that happen.

We're here not just for our mission but we're also here to get our thing back because in the first instance, its they're fault. If they didn't stole that book then we're not going in their territory. If they wouldn't be so greedy then maybe our world is in peace right now, no hurting, no suffering and most of all no killing.

But that's not going to happen because the bad is the twin of good, it won't be balance if there's none bad people.

>>>

"let's stop by this inn" Levi said

"is this inn is safe for us and for our plan Damon" singit ni Ruby habang palinga-linga sa paligid. Hindi naman nagsalita si Levi at nag 'hmm'