Chapter 6- the love game

I woke up the next day to see Ebony and Calum kissing each other. It was so cute but gross, their lips moving in sync with one another. I turned back over and thought about last night.

When we were playing truth or dare and of corse I had to go first I dared to tell everyone who I liked but I didn't know if I liked someone or not cause I was never told how to love someone or what feelings are. So I then had everyone trying to describe love to me in their own way which was really confusing but I kinda understand now.

Once we decided which movie we were going to watch we put on mean girls since it was Luke's favourite movie as I found out. About half way through the move I couldn't hear Luke laughing or grunting so I looked over to were he and Julia were sitting but of corse I had to look at the wrong time and saw Julia and Luke kissing each other deeply. But at least they weren't having se.......

My thoughts were interrupted by the girls poking me
"Wake up sleepy head, we thought you were up". Laura giggled as she sipped her juice

"Well I was, but none of you guys were up only Eb and Cal and they were doing what they usually do" I winked at Ebony

"Yeah Eb, you need to tone it down a bit you don't wanna be 16 and pregnant" Julia laughed

"Whatever I have a appointment tomorrow to see if I am or not" she shrugged

"What" we all said in shock

"Well Calum and I love each other and if I am pregnant we will raise the baby together" she giggled

"Okay well good luck" Aarie sighed

"Hey we're are the boys" I asked suddenly realising they were gone.

"Oh well they went to grab some stuff cause there's barely anything left cause we practically used everything last night."

The boys came back like they never left. We started having a pillow fight which we so fun. Michael had bought alcohol of corse and we were all underage but the others were drinking it so I decided to drink it too. By midnight I had had 6 drinks, Ebony only had 1 cause she didn't know if there was a baby growing or not. But the others had 3-4. I was drunk and the others could make me do whatever I want. Ebony drove us all in town to a tattoo shop. They get a tattoo on the inside of my lip saying love.

The next morning I woke up with a massive headache and I couldn't remember anything. I walked into the kitchen to see everyone sitting at the large table. Michael and Luke were cooking pancakes while the others were eating.

"Hey Emma do you want some pancakes" Luke offered

"Yeah" I yowled rubbing my sleepy eyes

"OMG, you were so funny last night Em" giggled Julia as she placed a sweet kiss on Luke's lips

"Oh, what did I do" I asked recalling that I had alcohol

"Well you dance on the glass table while tonight tonight by Hot Chelle Rae" smiled Aarie as she poured me some juice.

"And you told Me that I was hot and that you wanted to kiss me, which made Eb get jealous". Giggled Calum and that made Emma turn bright red.

"And the funniest part was when you made Luke take you to the toilet and you wouldn't let him go until you were finished" laughed Julia as she she looked over to Luke who was shaking his head.
Everyone was laughing at what I had done last night until Laura started chocking on some of her pancake, she was chocking and coughing so loud that the birds could have flown away. She chocked it up across the table on top of Ashton's pancakes. She took a quick sip of juice before apologising to Ashton.

"Oh I'm so sorry babe" she said try to hold in her laughter

"Laura you ruined perfectly good, fluffy pancakes that Luke and Michael had cooked for me and then you have to come along a choke up your chewed up pancake, thanks a million Darl" Ashton pouted

"I said I'm sorry" she giggled as she placed a soft kiss on Ashton's pouted lips turning them into a grin.

Once I had finished my pancakes I went to brush my teeth. I was brushing my bottom row when I noticed something on the inside of my lip. I spat out my minty spit and realised that I had a tattoo saying love. As soon as I saw that I knew that my parents were going to kill me. I rushed out the bathroom watching everyone know what I had just seen.
"Do you like it" asked Michael with a smirk on his face.

"Um, yeah but my parents are going to kill me" I smiled

"Well I must say it does suit you" laughed Luke

"Yeah I know" I smiled

As I was leaving so was Calum and Ebony as Ebony had her doctors appointment so see if she was pregnant or not. Everyone was wishing them the best of luck. But on the other side I had my own problems I had to deal with.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❤️❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❤️❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❤️

Twice a week YAYAYAYAY

Not edited
love ya all J

Follow my friends fan account on Instagram
@calh._.gurl
She's FAB❤️