Chapter three - All ready for my new school

I woke up to my alarm beeping, it was 7:00 in the morning. Today was the first day at my new school. I got up and had a shower then got dressed. I went down stairs and got my breakfast being greeted by Spunky as he jumped up trying to get into my arms.
"Hey darling looking forward to school today" mum asked as I picked Spunky up
"Yeah mum that's all I've been thinking about for the last 2 days" I smiled as I put Spunky down.
................................................
I was all ready for school. As I hopped in the car I was starting to get nervous again. I wonder what it was going to be like. would I make friends easily or not who knows. Even though mum was trying to talk to me I wasn't really listening my mind was in another world.
We drove by the pet store and I remembered getting Spunky. All though I had only been here for a few days it was beginning to feel like home.

As we pulled up near the gates too my new school I was begging to feel really excited.
" Well honey this is the start of a new begging yeah?" Mum asked as a big grin spread across her face.
"Yeah, I'm so excited but nervous as well" I said fiddling with my fingers.
"You'll be fine be fine Emma, have a good day and I'll see at 3:00 ok? mum asked clearly feeling nervous for me
" Ok, bye" I smiled reaching over to give mum a hug before I hopped out of the car and began my day.

I walked through the gate feeling extremely nervous. not really knowing what was going to happen.

A/N: I'm so sorry for not updating in like forever. And I'm sorry this is a short chapter but the next one will be longer I promise. I hoped you all had a good Christmas. xx bye J