Finally (Smut Ahead)

The diner was walking distance from Ray's apartment. Very convenient.

The two walked to Ray's apartment since they agreed Norman was staying over since it was already so late. Or- early.

On the way, they were mostly silent. The tension between the two was suffocatingly present. However, neither tried to get rid of it. Instead, they walked side by side, shoulders practically touching and hands brushing against each other occasionally.

It was seriously the definition of awkward and both boys were just blaming themselves for making the mood so tense in their heads.

"Hey-" Norman blurted out, his voice lined with cracks.

Ray's lips curved into a smile.

"Uhh- I'm sorry for making this awkward," Norman continued, still mentally recovering from his voice crack.

"I was the one who made this awkward. I shouldn't have shown up in the first place, ya know? I shouldn't have left in the first place- it's just- I-"

Norman's frustration from the over-apologetic Ray took over and drove him to shut Ray up. He planted a forceful kiss onto Ray's lips to hopefully shut him up. But once the two separated, Ray just stared at him, wide-eyed.

"What the fuck?"

Realization sunk in once the act had already taken place and Norman's face went red and his thoughts spun.

"I-" Norman gulped. "I'm so sorry-" His eyes, now wide, met Ray's eyes.

After a bit of a pause for Ray to calm down, he broke eye contact with Norman. "I-It's alright..." Ray said, evidently flustered.

Norman took the silent time before Ray had spoke to calm down also. And now, he only found himself wanting to feel Ray's lips once again.

It was different, but it was the same. It was callous, but it was tender. It was wrong, but it felt so right. And Norman couldn't help leaning in again and planting his lips onto Ray's. He kept the kiss gentle so Ray could pull away if he wanted to, but he didn't. Ray definitely didn't want to pull away. It took him a bit to actually process the situation and kiss back, but when he did, lord, was he in heaven?

Ray kissed back with pure passion as Norman became more rough. This was it. This was their moment. The one they hadn't gotten the day that Norman last saw Ray. But now, it was desperate and it was rough. And neither would have it any other way.

There were no thoughts now about whether this was wrong or right. They didn't care. There was no James, no Isabella, and definitely no Emma.

This was going more smooth than anything they'd ever tried together. The moment was perfect.

Norman's hands traveled from Ray's cheeks to his chest, then to his waist, then to his hips where they halted. Ray's body jolted a bit in surprise, but that didn't stop his hands from also traveling. Norman parted their kiss just for a second to pick Ray up. Ray wrapped his legs around Norman's torso and his arms around his neck before starting to kiss him again.

Norman, who was told prior to this experience where Ray's house was, knew that they were already on the correct street, so he walked with Ray in his arms. He moved his head down to give Ray hickeys and kisses on his neck so he could partially see where he was going. Once he saw the house, he kissed Ray once more then stopped.

Ray noticed they were in front of his house and he took out his keys, struggling to stick the key into the keyhole due to his shaky hands. He finally got it after a few seconds and the two entered quickly, making sure to close and lock the door.