how it began part 2

Warnings: a bit of swearing, mean all might

No one's pov

Katsuki and Izuku have been hanging out and doing things as friends throughout the year.

They go over to each other's house to watch movies, play video games, talk, help each other with homework, regular things people do together. Everything was fine, until summer break was on its way and Izuku became slightly distant towards Katsuki.  Izuku would avoid looking at Katsuki and stopped going over. Katsuki didn't understand why, he thought maybe he did something and messed everything up. This angered him.

When it was the last day of the school year, Katsuki tried to walk Izuku home as he did before for months but Izuku was already on his way home, Katsuki couldn't find Izuku on the school's property and so he just started to walk alone. He tried to contact Izuku but he barely ever answered. Katsuki even asked his MOM to call the Midoriya's house phone, but when they asked for Izuku, Inko would say he's not home.

A week in summer break and Katsuki had enough, he left his house and headed towards his friends house, knowing very well Inko wasn't home. He didn't knock or say anything. Katsuki went to the back of the house and climbed up to Izuku's window.

Katsuki's pov:
I saw Izuku in his room, something was different... Where did all his All Might merch go?

(Author's note: I know Izuku didn't meet all might untill last year of middle school, but in this book, they met during third year, his merch not being in his room will be explained soon)

I knocked on his window and he fell from his chair, I would have laughed but I remembered I was angry with him.

Izuku ran to his window and opened it.
"What are you doing here!?" -Izuku
I ignored him and forced myself inside his room, Izuku was nervous looking and he didn't close the window, expecting me to leave.

"I'm not leaving untill you explain what the fuck I did to have you ignore me these past few weeks" -I said angrily but trying my best to stay calm. I sat down on his bed awaiting an answere.

He sighed and closed the window, he sat back down on his desk chair
"I guess there's no point in keeping it from you..." -Izuku
"Keep what from me?" - I said
"I have been training with all might...he uh- he gave me his quirk and is training me" -he explained.

I was in shock, I didn't understand what he meant by 'gave me his quirk' and when did he meet all might? Why didn't he tell me sooner? Why does that keep him from talking to me? So many questions I had.

"Alot of the time after school or even just this week alone, I've been training with him.." -Izuku
So his mom wasn't lying when she said he wasn't home everytime we called...
"He also...isn't what he seems..." -Izuku
"The reason why I didn't talk to you alot and avoided you is because he told me not to get attached to people...he doesn't want us to be friends anymore and just wants me to focus on my training.." -he explained. This made me angrier.

"I of course don't want to lose you, I talked to you a bit in school. But after school hours he picked me up and we would go train, and on the weekends I slept as much I could since the training is... exhausting" -he went on.

We sat there in silence while I was thinking about all this. I still didn't completely understand but I didn't want to come off as a jerk not supporting him but when I opened my mouth to say something he interupted.

"And I- that's not the only reason..." He said.

Word count=641