Jealous and uneasy feelings

Izuku's pov:

Everyone stayed for a few more hours before they all started to leave in order to get back home for dinner.

Kacchan was staying over as he said. He went to the bathroom while I was saying bye to the last person to leave, Todoroki.

"I didn't get to talk to you-" he says.

"Huh- oh right! Well we can talk now if you want to" I tell him.

He is silent for a little.

"I wanted to tell you that I am interested in you" he finally says.

"I want to know if you'd like to go out with me" he said.

"If not, that's ok" he added.

"I- sorry... Todoroki" I say.

"Mm..it's alright, even though you don't want to I'm still happy, I got it off my chest" he says.

He gives me a smile and walks out, I close the door feeling bad for him but I'm glad he's alright- right?

I head to my room and sit at my desk, I was meaning to get some work on my hero costume done. Kacchan comes in and stands behind me, wrapping his arms around me and leans down to kiss my cheek.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Modifications" I reply.

"Mm..wanna tell me Todoroki said?" He asks, he sounds annoyed. He's jealous, he heard.

"If you heard him then you heard me turn him down kacchan-" I say.

"Are you jealous?" I ask, I know he is but would he admit it?

"Why would I be jealous of half n half!? It's not like he can date you anyway, I'm your boyfriend" he replies.

"Nothing will change that" he says, he still sounds annoyed.

"I know that kacchan" I say, putting my stuff away and getting up, I give him a kiss and hug him. He huffs before hugging me back, placing his head on my shoulder.

No one's pov:

Bakugou is like this whenever someone confesses to Izuku. He doesn't get himself involved and because of that he holds in his anger towards the person. He does get jealous but what Izuku doesn't really know is that he is also afraid of losing him. Bakugou worked up the confidence to finally be normal and stop bullying Izuku and do his best to make it up to him. Because of how he chose to act in the past he is afraid Izuku will leave him when the chance is presented.

So he holds Izuku longer, just continues to hug him in the middle of the room, Izuku doesn't have anything against that.

Words: 431

This chapter is short, I said yesterday I was proud of myself but couldn't write this chapter when I wanted to. I started to feel sicker and I just didn't write. I didn't even make this chapter a good length but that's ok, I can't really write more as I have school. I don't think I'm going to write anything else today. Maybe tommorow? I'll try to write today, it won't be a chapter for this book though. It would be for my second book 'ill give you the world' it's a re-write and maybe you can check it out?

I will be suggesting books of mine in other books while I'm on this platform. Even when the book is completed, I'll still mention it in other future books. I'll even probably start recommending books from other people aswell! And if you have any bkdk fanfic suggestions for me to read, I'd love to hear them! I'm always looking for a good bkdk book even while I'm in the middle of reading one.