Video call and no kisses

Bakugou's pov:

We spent two days at the hotel together (both families) and now, today, our parents are going out to a restaurant to talk about adult things so deku and I are alone today. Not going to complain though...

Deku was in the bathroom when his phone was going crazy, I picked it up and saw he had 57 unread messages.
Why are these extras messaging deku so much
I scoff and place his phone back down and wait for deku to come out of the bathroom.

Was he did, I go into the bathroom so I can take a shower.

No one's pov:
The deku squad are talking over video call

"We headed out to a theme park together *ribbit*" - tsuyu says

"Which one!? The new one??" -izuku asks

"Yeah! They have an all might themed section! It's perfect for you delu-kun!" -ochako explains

"I'll have to check it out sometime then!" -izuku says

"DEKU!" -bakugou yells

"Kacchan don't yell, you'll disturb the other hotel guests!" -Izuku says

"THEN DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH MY SHIT!" -bakugou yells again

"Everything ok midoriya?" -todoroki asks

"Ye-" Izuku goes to say but then the call is ended by an angry pom pom.

Izuku turns to face Bakugou who isn't dressed, he only has a towel around his waist. Bakugou wasn't seen on the video call so no one saw him

Izuku's pov:

"Where are my clothes!? You said you out then in the bathroom for me!" He yelled.

I start laughing.
"I didn't do that on purpose, I thought you would end up stuck in the bathroom for awhile-"

"It's not funny, and for punishment your not getting any kisses today" he states. I stop laughing and gasp.

"Nooooo that's not fair!?" I say upset.

"Should have thought about that before" he explains, walking over to his bag grabbing some clothes and going back into the bathroom.

I text my friends apologizing for leaving the call like that and told them I'll be busy and that we will talk later.

Once kacchan comes back out fully dressed he stands at the edge of the bed.
"Oi what are you doing" he asks
"Mm nothing, just texting your friends...on your phone" I explain.
"WHAT!?" He yells as he comes up to the side of the bed I'm on, trying to snatch his phone.

"I'm just saying that you actually care about them for you" I say, rolling my eyes while moving away from kacchan so he can't grab his phone from me.

"I can call them!" I say with a grin.
"Don't you do it deku" he says
"I think I w- hey!" He grabbed the phone from me and then looked at the screen. I didn't actually text his friends that, in fact, I didn't even text anyone.

'tch' was all I heard before kacchan got into the bed with me and turned the TV in the hotel room on.

He was sitting up against the wall while I was laying in a way I was sort of against the wall but more like actually laying down so I had to look up at him alot more.

"What are you doing?"

"Watching a movie nerd, use your eyes" he says

"No they are too busy looking at a very handsome guy next to me" I explain

"If you think that'll get you a kiss your wrong" he says

"...I know- " I say and then mumble

"Your such a baby, Izu" he says while leaning down a kisses my forehead

"Happy?"

"Yeah, thank you kacchan!" I say.

"Nothing else for the day" he states, while turning on a movie.

"Whaaaaaa!!?????"

Words: 610
Sorry for not posting in awhile, as I've explained before (did I..?-) I get unmotivated alot heh- sorry...