Back in the dorms

Izuku's pov:

Katsuki stayed the night as he said and then we enjoyed our day together, he was much more clingy as he was jealous but I don't mind. He's cute when he gets this way.

We watched a movie and cuddled. Went to the mall and held hands. He didn't even want to leave when the day ended.

"Kacchan- you have to go, you don't have your school uniform for tommorow here" I say, trying to get out of his hold.

"Mm.. do we have to go to school?" He replies, tightening his hold on me.

"Kacchan we have to go, in order to get our hero licence" I told him.

"I know that but h-"

"Has been turned down and will back off" I assure him. He's still jealous?

"But he st-"

"Kacchan, it'll be fine"

He still won't let go.

"Kacchan- really, you need to go, it's going to get dark soon"

"...fine, ugh" he says, loosening his grip on me, he places a hand on my chin and kisses me, before letting go entirely.

He was going to go but then comes back.

"One more" he says before kissing me again, I kissed back and then broke the kiss.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too kacchan" I say, giving him a smile. He gives a small smile back and leaves.

My mom left for the day so I'm now alone in the apartment, I head to my room to get my phone. I see I have notifications from someone. I've avoided them for awhile and I don't plan on talking to them anytime soon so I'm not going to answere.

What I do decide to do though is text with my friends.

They all can't wait to get back to the dorms and hangout more.

Katsuki's pov:

When I got home I immediately took out my phone to start texting Izuku. I didn't want to leave him, if I could have, I would have stayed over again, atleast I can walk to school with him tommorow.

{Yeah our friends can't wait to be back in the dorms} - Nerd ‹3

{Lucky them}

{?} - Nerd ‹3

{They don't have to sneak around to give or get attention from their boyfriend}

{-_- kacchan, we've never "snuck around" in the dorms since first year} Nerd ‹3

{No but they interrupt when I'm trying to make out with you}

{kacchan!!} - Nerd ‹3

{Little things like cuddling too}

{You could have just said that!} - Nerd ‹3

{But then I can't picture you being so flustered?}

{KACCHAN!!} - Nerd ‹3

I chuckle at this. Teasing him is fun and I already feel better. This nerd seriously is going to be the end of me.

"CLASS ONE A!!!GOOD MORNING!!!" Mina says as she excitedly enters the dorms.

"Sooooo.....GIVE ME DEETS!!!" she yells.
"I want to know all the drama of your break" she continued. She sat down with some of her classmates and got to talking. The rest arrived later on and got comfortable back in the dorms.

Momo places a tray of tea on the coffee table and heads back into the kitchen to grab more.

"Has anyone seen bakugo, or midoriya come back yet?" Sero asks.

"Deku texted me saying he got here early! He's just in his dorm" Ochaco explains.

"Bakubro said the same thing, he's in his own dorm too" Kirishima adds in.

"They must have walked together" He continued.

"Makes sense, bakugo probably dragged midoriya with him since he gets up early" Sero says.

"But don't you think it's odd that he would walk with midobro, not trying to be rude-" Kirishima says.

"I bet bakuhoe dragged midobabe here early to make out with him before we got here" Mina says nonchalantly.

"HUUHHH!??" most said.

"I know midoriya said he had a crush who was like, with someone, but probably just to cover their relationship. It's not just that, pay attention and you'll see it" she said.

"I don't think that's the case mina" Kirishima disagrees. A few other think the same as Kirishima.

"Yeah there's no way" Kaminary joins in. Momo came back and places more tea down for those who didn't get any and then sat down herself.

"You are all blind then!" mina yells, upset.

They change the subject and continue on talking, upstairs, in izuku's room. He and his boyfriend are currently in bed watching a movie quietly.

"I feel like I'm being talked about-" Izuku says as he cuddles his boyfriend, still watching the movie.

"The extras are probably down on the main floor talking random shit then" katsuki says, still watching the movie.

"They aren't extras kacchan-"

"Extras"

Izuku sighs and lays his head down on katsuki.

"Tired?" Katsuki asks.

"Hmm..you did wake me up early" Izuku replied.

"You just go to bed late"

"Kacchan, you go to bed way too early"

"No I don't nerd"

"Yes you do"

And so the two playfully bicker with each other and enjoy the time they have left before bakugo has to leave in order to not get caught by their class mates, not knowing that a very pink girl seems to see right through them and plan on confronting them soon.

Words: 869

Sorry I haven't posted!!! I tried but got either busy at some points and other points just lazy -m-'''

Sorry

Anyway! I would like to promote a book someone I know is writing on this platform! It's called "Am I Broken" by Zay_writesforuu

You should be able to look her up or even find her in my followings! Maybe- does that work-? Anyway, I think it's a good story and there's only two chapters/pages posted at the moment but there will be more at some point! Just wanted to say in case you would be interested. You can go read it's description for more detail!