Festival Date

No one's pov:

Katsuki and Izuku were currently on a bus to get to their destination, having a conversation about anything and everything. Katsuki would listen to Izuku rant about some new hero, and smiles. He could listen to him all day.

By the time they got to their destination, katsuki had taken izuku's hand and walked him over to the festival entrance. Handing a worked their tickets and heading in.

"Kacchan!! The have *insert hero name* merch!! I didn't even know they had merch in store yet!?" And that is confirmation the date has begun.

The two strolled around looking at different hero stalls to look around, Izuku nerding out at nearly every stall. AND bakugo had avoided a certain stall for izuku knowing it could bring down Izuku's current mood.

Izuku has already bought something but only one thing, he bought something that reminds him of his blonde boyfriend.

The next stage was in commence, lunch.
Bakugo decided to get there at a certain time so that they'd have time to look around but eat at a good time. He found a good food stall and told Izuku to go sit at one of the available benches while he waited for his order. Katsuki waited for his order to be called out and glanced at Izuku who was peacefully sitting on the bench on his phone, when Izuku looked at katsuki he gave him the biggest smile before going back to his phone, causing katsuki to blush a bit.

"Order 7!" This caught katsuki attention and he went up to the stall counter to take the food, he thanked them and walked over to the bench and sat beside Izuku. He hands him his food and unwraps his.

The two started to eat and the food was pretty good for a food stall.

"What are we doing next kacchan?" This made katsuki smirk in an evil way before continuing to eat.

"...that's concerning" Izuku said, not to confident in what will come next.

They continue to eat their lunch and when katsuki finished his, he gently placed his hand on izuku's chin and guided him to face him, leaning in closer and capturing his lips for a good few seconds to return for another, and a third before finally pulling away.

"Well, that was my favorite part of lunch, ready for the haunted house?" Katsuki asks, knowing damn well Izuku can't comprehend just what he said due to the first part of his line.

"I- " is all you can hear from Izuku, otherwise he's frozen in place blushing.

Katsuki chuckles and takes the garbage left over from izuku's lunch and then gets up.

"Come on, let's go Izu" he says, offering his free hand.

"Kacchan!! Why!?" Izuku says with fear.
His boyfriend brought him to a haunted house.

"You'll be fine baby, you've got me" katsuki replied, prideful. This will literally feed katsuki pride. Izuku stands there with fear.

"Now let's go!" Katsuki says, pulling Izuku in. The first few jump scares weren't that scary but it still brought out a reaction from Izuku, he'd tighten his grip on katsuki's hand every time. But as they progressed, it only got worse. Izuku ended up hugging katsuki tightly, not moving forward anymore.

"Izu, baby it's okay, just a little farther" katsuki says, rubbing izuku's back, encouraging him to go through.

In the end, Izuku finally starts to walk with katsuki next to him, not as many jump scares this half of the house....until the last one...Izuki was so scared of the guy and how well they snuck up on him and katsuki he ended up throwing a punch...

"Oh-!? I am so sorry!! Are you ok!?" Izuku asks the poor guy, luckily Izuku didn't use his quirk...

"Oh shit!" Katsuki says.

"....it's alright- not the first time kid" the guy says, covering his nose. It wasn't broken, thank God.

"I'll be fine, and honestly you throw a good punch" he said.

"You looking to be a cop? Or a hero?" He asked.

Funny enough, the guy and the boys actually started to have a conversation while the guy lead them out. They then said buy to the guy and walked off, katsuki laughing and Izuku still feeling embarrassed.

"It's not that funny-" Izuku says.

"Mina will hear of this" katsuki replied.

Izuku sulked as he walked and katsuki took his hand again.

"Alright, I'm sorry" katsuki tells him.

"Hmph"

"What?? I said I'm sorry" katsuki says, not getting a reply. Instead he pulls Izuku close by the hand, then held him by the waist. He leans in and kisses Izuku for a good minute. And when he breaks the kiss he asked for forgiveness. Izuku forgave him and katsuki smirked, giving him another kiss.

"Thank you for forgiving me izu~" he says in izuku's ear.

"Now come one, I want to spend on you"

Their date continues and ends with Izuku being spoiled. They bus back and head to the dorms, entering at seperate times. No one truly questioned anything because the excuses were them seeing their family for the day. Izuku went 'shopping with his mom' and katsuki went to spend time with his dad while his mom was working today.

Once enough time went by, they met in katsuki's room, including Mina because katsuki HAD to tell her about the punch.

Katsuki is very proud of his boyfriend for that.

Words: 906

As promised, another chapter. Yay! I actually did it. I'm not sure about tomorrow but it's leaning to the "no chapter" side and even if I do it'll be for my second book because I need to add another chapter for it. I would also like to know if I should write another one-shot, I really enjoyed writing the Christmas one and Valentine's day is coming up...sooo valentines one-shot? We'll find out. I would also like to say, you should check out my friends story - Am I Broken. You can find it under Zay_writesforuu page. Check it out!