Chapter 1

Hey guys! This is kinda my new book, I hope you like my book and have fun laughing at the things they do.

This are the characters of my book.

Kyle Wommack- Cameron Dallas
Joe Thomas- Fransisco Lachowski
Mia Miller- Ariel Winter
Jazmine Toronto- Lucy Hale

*This is not a Cameron Dallas Fan-fiction story*

If you wan to keep read my story not caring if is not a Cameron Dallas Fan-fiction, I'm fine with that or if you deiced to not read because is not a Cameron Dallas Fan-Fiction then your missing a fun things here.

Is all up to you my dear readers

- Rosie, Rosie :)

There I was, looking at the blue bright sky above me, the sound of a honk was heard, I turned too look at the cars in front of me, a smile appeared on my face when I saw who was the one honking. I put my backpack over my shoulders and walk to the blue car, I open the passengers door and hopped in. He gave a quick peek and started driving.
I looked at my hand that was on my leg, and how he grabs it and kissed my fingers. I gave him a smile and looked at the window.

This boy doesn't know me.

I looked at the window and saw how the mansions were appearing, I smiled at the idea my Boyfriend just gave me. It must be done today because this boy is just getting on my last nerves. I quickly got my phone from my purse and quickly typed something;

Wait for me out side of Tyler house.

I send it, I put my phone away before Tyler could see it and started with the questions. When Tyler open the gates I saw a black motorcycle park in front of the mansion.

So quick.

I thought, while Tyler drove the car to the front of his mansion; I put my plan in action, before he could open my door, I opened it and closed it with force that made him jump a little a smirk formed on my lips.

Time to say the news.

"Um.. Ty?" I ask him giving my perfect sad face, he looked at me with a confused look. He came up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder, thank god he didn't place his hands on my waist.

"Whats wrong, baby?" Tyler ask me while giving me a small kiss on me cheek and turn me around so I can face him.

"I-I.... Well... What I need to say is that.... We need to breakup" I told him showing no emotion on my face, my eyes were looking at his blue ones.

"W-what?" Tyler ask me getting his hand out of my shoulder and took two step back from me so he could take a look of my expression.

"You heard me Ty, I'm breaking up with you. Well it was really lovely evening thanks for everything bye Ty! See you at school, or not" I told him blowing him a kiss and turning around and walking down to the gates where my ride waits.

"No, Jazmine! Wait" Tyler yelled but I just ignored and kept walking ignoring all the violent sounds behind me. I walked down to the big gates, I looked at the right to see the motorcycle light turn on, once again a smirk was placed on my lips. I walked slowly out of the gates and thought.

I will miss the food here, and the service you can get up in that mansion.

I laughed at my thoughts and kept walking, or else my ride will leave me, I waved at him and got the helmet out of his hands he just move his his head, I laughed at him and put the helmet on. I hopped on the motorcycle.