Chapter 3

I'm heading home, both of my window are down I'm playing music at full volume, some how I'm felling happy since I saw Kyle, it made realize that can play him and he looks like a boy who is shy and a goodie goodie like Joe but different some how. Today is gonna be a party in Mason house because his team won yesterday so they are celebrating and everyone is invite it, especially the nerd kids.

I made a turn to the right and park my car in front of the mall, I need a new outfit for tonight's party and it has to be a good looking to I might not be coming home early, but that's a maybe.

Not in a slut way, you know I a player I play feelings.

I got inside the mall looking at round to find the perfect store for my outfit, as I walk inside I saw a blood red drees that is strapless, with heart crop in my chest and it looks like that is three inches up my knee just what I need, I walk were the drees is and look for my right size, and took it to the fitting room is.

When I'm done trying it on, I look at the mirror in front of me just to see a how the drees hugged my curves and my boobs looks really big with the heart crop, I might get boys looks because of this drees, I laugh at my thoughts and got the drees off. I walk to the cashier and payed for it, as I made may way out I look at the store beside it and saw a black four inches heels form the window.

I need those heels!

I walk inside the store and ask if they could give me those heels in size five, they just said that they will be back, I sat down in one of the chairs they have and wait for them to bring my new pair of heels. They gave me my heels and I try them on I walk to the mirror and look down at the heels they look good and they don't make me that tall because I'm kinda short so is not a problem, I took them of and pay for them.

I walk to the food court, I wasn't that hungry so I just bought a chocolate with vanilla ice cream with a blue and green cone, my favorite!

I walk out of the food court with two bags in one hand and a ice cream in a other, feel like a little kid, some how.I open my car and put the bags at the back and start driving home to get ready for the party

***

I walk out of the shower with a towel rap around my body, I walk to my closet and got out my drees but first I grab my panties which they are red with my lace red bra. I slip the drees to my body I walk of my desk and sat down I look at my mirror that is attach to my desk; I took my mascara I put some on in my eyes, later I put some eye liner but not in a slut way I made a small line. Took my coconut lotion and pure some in my legs, arms, face and chest, later I grab my Gucci perfume put some on.

I didn't put jewelry on because is a teenagers party not need to drees as if your going got meet the president. I put on my heels, and walk to my full mirror and look at my self.

I look hot, may as well break some hearts in the process.

I walk out of my room before that I grab my phone and car keys, as walk down. Stairs I saw my brother sitting in the living room with coke in one ha sand I the other one the control remote, I laugh at my brother he is always watching football, always. I got down the stairs and walk pass my brother, I could felt his eyes on my back.

I bet he is looking how I'm dressed, big brother are like this. So protective

"We're are you going with that dress?" My brother ask me while standing up, and walking in front of me.

"To Mason party, duh" I told him taking one step back.

"Not in that dress, now go change into some jeans, long sleeves shirt and some boots" he said crossing his arms over his chest and giving me a mad face that only cause me to laugh.