Chapter 5.

I know is early to ask this question but is killing me! Tell me what you think, do you think Mia will win Kyle, break his heart and get her throne back or Jazmine will win Kyle break his heart maybe, and making her reputation go higher?

And for denisse706 for making the last part really good.

Tell what team are you in?

#Mia #Jaz #Joe #Kyle?

Hugs
Rosie, Rosie.

****

I was inside my car waiting for Alex to come out of school he said to wait for him because dad was at home. When my last class end me and Kyle change number that's one step for my plan, tomorrow I'll be going to his house to start our project so that's means I'll be all day in his room alone that more like step two.

Since then I have this smile that I can't get out of my face, and once after all I feel kinda happy because my plan as succeed as thought but there's one problem that Mia have her eyes on Kyle, if she gets close to him and she makes a move she will take me down, she will have her place, that's why I need to spend all the time with him; I'm. It gonna let her win.

I, Jazmine Toronto, gonna break Kyle Wommack heart in the miserable way you never thought.

Before I could continue with my happy thought sow one open the passenger doors sitting down making a the sit make a loud noise, I look at the person that just sat down to find my big brother Alex cleaning his sweat with a towel, his still have his uniform from baseball. Alex look at me and gave me a kiss on the forehead, I gave him a sweet smile. I love my brother more than my life; he been there for me more than I can count, he even protect me when our dad always come home and jet he stills protects me when mom is not at home or when dad is.

"How is my baby girl doing?" Alex ask me while putting his bat and bag in the back sits.

"Good, How about you Alex?" I ask him while starting the car and driving away from school, he look at me and smile that smile says everything.

"Good, we are going to the finals" Alex told me while turing on the radio and making his dance, he looks happy because baseball is all he loves.

"That nice. Alex I ned-"before I could finish my sentence we, Alex turn sprung to face me, he gave me a sweet smile before speak.

"I know what your gonna ask. I dot know what he is doing here, he said something about mom and you. Last night mom came around twelve, dad was on the living room waiting for her but before I could go and stop mom from coming dad start screaming at her, he almost hit her but I stop him. He said that he is here to come pick you up or talk to you or sow thing like that. Mom told him to live the house or she'll call the police; you know mom" Alex told me I laugh at the part of mom calling the police she will never do that, Alex continue.

"Mom told me to make sure that you don't stay home alone, so know you have to wait for me. But don't worry I'll protect you from dad your my baby girl! I'll do anything for you. Now let's go I'm starving!" Alex said opening the door of my car and heading home.

He live me speechless dad is back for me? I don't know what he want or his intentions here but this smell trouble and I'm not gonna lie if dad is here that's bad.

I got out of my car and lock it Alex grab my arms before we could go inside the house I could tell he was nervous if we find dad sitting on the couch, I don't know what we will do. I open the door, Alex push the door open relief was on my body when I saw that the living room was clear.