Chapter 2

Dedicated to my best friend denisse706 because she help me do this chapter.

***

I got up from my bed and went to my closet to find my perfect outfit for today, I look at my clothes.

I need to go shopping, badly.

I grab a rip light skinny jeans, a t-shirt that have Jordan on it and head to the shower. When I got out I change in to my clothes and went to my mirror for my make up. I grab my mascara put some on, a black a liner and brush my hair I open my cabinet and got some pick socks out.
I head down stairs to find my big brother doing some pancakes, I walk up to him and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Morning, big bro" I told him, while opening the fridge and getting the orange juice out and placing it on the table.

"Morning, little baby" my brother said to me while passing me my princess cup that he bought me last Monday just to make fun of me, I roll my eyes at him and grab the cup form his hands and place some orange juice on it.

"Were is mom?" I ask him while going to the dinner table and sitting down as my brother place the pancakes on the table and took the sit in front of me.

"She went to work early, she said that she might be coming home tonight" my brother said to me while taking some packages and place them on his plate.

"Key word might" I told him while putting some honey on my pancakes, trying tot to look at my brother that must be giving me a weird look.

My mom works as a doctor, she is always in the hospital I beryl see her, she comes late at nights and live early on the morning but she is the best mom you can get; she works hard for us to have food on the table but sometimes I think that she need time with her family.

"Jaz-" I cut of my brother before he give me a speech about how our mom work so hard and blah blah blah.

"I know what you gonna say, but still don't you think is true? Anyway I got to go, I don't want to be late again because of another argument, so bye love you!" I told my brother and giving him a kiss on the cheek and walking to the door but before I put on my black boots and grab my back pack, phone and keys.

I open the garage and unlock my car that is a black mustang, I got on the driver sit and start the car, as I drove to school I could see people watching me as I park my baby in front of the schools door.

They heard the news, about me breaking up with Ty anyways it was nothing new.

I got out of my car and put on my back pack, I walk to the door I saw how girls were looking at me with eyes that they wish it will kill me and boys looking at me if I was Megan Fox. I roll my eyes and open the school door and head to my first period class, if I get late to Mrs.Lively class detention I will get and I don't want that my brother will kill me again.

As I walk down the hallways to my first period class I saw how the legendary player was with his little grew in the middle of the cafeteria shaking hands and laughing at Nicks jokes which aren't funny, a d how the legendary player was looking at me.

Austin McQueen.

I wink at him and walk away. He is the one that made me a heartless bitch with no heart in other words a player, he broke my heart in pieces took my V card. That boy was the one to blame for me to be breaking hearts and being a bad girl which I love to be one, that put me on guard;

I will never fell in love.

I promise to my self that because the only thing that they will do is break me inside, like he did but that's in the pass and I'm like this nobody will change me, that's a matter of fact.