Chapter 4.

This is for denisse706 , because She and I knows who truly Joe is.....
You should play the song when is Kyle POV
Hugs,
Rosie Rosie.

***
Something is poking me, in my shoulder and it's getting annoying. This past five minutes; who ever is poking it's been none-stoping. Can I just get a peaceful sleep, my head hurts, my legs hurt form the dancing and my arms are just to tired to move. The poking still don't stop, I got all the courage to speak who ever is poking me.

"Can you stop?!" I yelled at turning around to look a surprise Joe his finger centimeters away form my shoulder. I look at his shoulder and then at him with a mad face not breaking eye contact.

"G-good m-morning, Jaz" Joe said to me taking his hand away form my shoulder, he look at me with a blank face.

"Oh, hi. I'm going back to sleep" I told him, laying back to the bed. I closed my eyes and try to go back to sleep.

"Jaz! We have school, get your lazy butt up" Joe said while moving my shoulder, I turn around to face him.

"My head hurts, and my feet hurt from dancing with those big ass heels. I don't want to go to school" I told him while giving my best poppy face I ever made, but Joe today woke up in the wrong side of the bed.

"That why I brought you some pills for your head and you clothes that you left last week; for you to change. I'll be waiting for you down stairs" Joe said, he ignoring my whining and walk out of this room with out me saying nothing.

"You moron" I kinda scream-whisper while standing on my feet but something made me froze.

"I heard that!" Joe yelled from down stairs, it just made me laugh I grab the clothes and walk to the restroom.

I took a shower, wash my hair because it stick as alcohol some how. When I was done taking a shower I change into some skinny black jeans with a maroon diamond shirt and my black Jordan's. I let my wet brown hair fall down in waves, I grab my small purse that I brought last night and got out my make up, I pull out my mascara and my black eye liner.

I put some perfume and walk down the stairs, as I walk down I saw Mrs.Thomas walking out of her room she look at me and smile I smile back at her. As I walk down I could smell burn coming form the kitchen as I walk closer I saw Joe trying to flip a pancakes, I laugh at him and sat down in a chair.

"Need some help?" I ask Joe looking at his face how he is thinking so hard how to flip the pancakes, he turn around and gave me a sad face that says everything. I walk were he is and saw my favorite pancake blue berry.

"I was trying to make it for you because you said you don't feel good" Joe said giving me the spoon, I smile at him because of how sweet he is.

How can girls don't fall for his charm?

"I love you" I told him giving him a kiss on the cheek, his cheeks were a light pink he was smiling and looks no a the floor, I let a laugh out of how cute he looks when he is blushing.

***

I got out of my car, Joe was waiting for me beside the schools door, I lock my car and put my backpack on my back. I look around the school to see if Robert is here, but he is not. I turn to look at Joe talking to one of his friend. Joe look at me and told me that he was gonna go with his friend,I'm just told him that is okay with me but he needs to but me lunch he just roll his eyes.

I open the schools doors and walk to the cafeteria, I saw Austin, Nick, Tyler, Robert and a boy all of them talking and laughing I was about to live when I heard my name been call.