Chapter 9.

Kyle Wommack POV***

I was laying down in my bed, my phone in my hand texting Jazmine about going to eat a yogurt ice cream.

So do you want to go and eat a ice cream?

-k

Mm... I don't know

-J

Please? I'm bored.

-K

Fine but you pay :)

-J

Fine I'll pick you up in ten, bye Jazy

-k

Bye Kyle

-J

I put my phone on my night desk, I got up and went to change in to a polo red shirt and white shorts. I fix my hair and walk down stairs, I saw that my mom and dad were in the living room watching golf.
I open the small closet that is beside the main door, I grab a pair of shoes and walk out of the house, I unlock my car and hop in.

Me and Jazmine we are getting along pretty well, I mean pretty well she is really nice to talk she doesn't judge or anything she just listen to you and give you advice. Last time I was studying for English it was kinda hard the subject she said that she'll help, I never thought a bad girl could be so smart for English I mean she help me study, if she new what we were studying.
At the end I got a hundred on the test she got a hundred and ten because of her essay, let's say that she likes to write a lot.

She kinda looks like a girl that write songs or a writer.

I park in front of her small house, it's really a nice house. Last time I came here she use to have red roses now they have tulips and white roses, I guess her mom likes roses because every time they change the flowers and they always put roses.

I nock on there door waiting for someone to open it, finally Jazmine open the door dressing in a red skinny jeans with a white shirt and some black converse. She smile at me and close the door, I open the passengers door for her she smile at me.
We drove to a small ice cream shop, Jazmine got out with a smile on her face.

"I love this ice cream shop!" She smile like a little girl.

"You do?" I ask, I want to know more about her, she is like a close book it's hard to read her.

"Yeah, Alex use to brig me here" she said, her smile was gone but she try to replace it with a fake one.

"What your favorite flavor?" I ask her changing the subject. I open the door letting her in.

"Strawberry, strawberry and bananas, raspberry and cheesecake. Yours Kyle?"she said grabbing a cup and putting her favorite flavors in.

"Well I like chocolate,vanilla and mango" I told her putting my favorite flavors in my cup.
She walk to the counter were you put candy or fruits, Jazmine put some gummy bears and sprinkle, I did the same as her.
I told her that I was gonna brig her to my favorite place, were I only go when I need time alone.

****

I park the car beside the forest that now is in front of us, Jaz just ask me if I'm gonna kill her I laught at her comment because she is to sweet for me to do that. This place is my favorite I come here to watch the stars when I was little.

Before my dad became rich he use to brig me here, he told me story's about how his life was and many things, but all things change.
I grab Jazmine hands something that brought tingles, I look back at her. Her eyes were glue to my hand that is now is grabbing hers, her cheeks have a soft pink.