Chapter 6.

That's how Kyle's house look like!

***

I woke up, by the sound of my phone ring tone, it sound so far away. I open my eyes slowly trying to see were my phone is, when I saw it; I grab it from the night table and answer the call.

"He-hello" I said yawning while resting on my soft bed.

"Jazmine?" A sexy familiar voice said, my eyes snap in a second I stood straight and look at the clock that is on my night table, it said, 2:50pm, 2:50pm, 2:50pm!

Fuck! Today I'm going to Kyle's house!

"Kyle is it you?" I ask on the phone knowing the answer, I jump out of my bed and head to my closet to find a outfit for today.

"Yes, I call if your going to come?" Kyle said, I grab a waist butty short light blue, with a black leather shirt that have a sipper in the front, I ran to the restroom closing the door.

"Yes I'm coming! I'm so sorry, Kyle that I'm going late is just that-"

"It's okay Jaz, I understand" Kyle said and hong up the phone I look at the phone on my hand and then to the mirror he sound pretty mad.

Maybe because your running late!

My inner voice told me, I roll my eyes and took a shower. Yesterday was the best Friday in ever had, you see when Tyler took to the room he thought we were gonna sleep together like having sex and all those things he though but after he took his shirt off and try to kiss me back that's when I told him straight up everything. He look really hurt, what I said but the last thing I care.
After I said all those things to him I kiss him one more time and got out of the room, I walk down stair were the boy were watching a movie, they all look at me and to Tyler that is walking down the stair putting his shirt on.

I smirk at the view, Tyler walk to his care and left, I stayed in tell was three am in the morning, watching movies and some how those girly girls came back.

Were the hell they been?, I don't want to know.

I got on a fight after watching a movie with the blonde girl. Who won? I did I broke her nose and then her nail she scream like a baby Nick took her to her house while he friends followed them. Austin took me home after a make out session with me, it was pretty good but I still think Tyler is way better than him.

In other words it was the best day of my life, it went pretty well with the Tyler plan it went more interesting than I thought. I got out of the shower and change on to my clothes, I put some make up and red lipstick, grab my black vans, some rigs that were hold as black and I grab my back pack and put in my English notebook and book that we ned for our project.

I walk down stairs just to find Alex laying down on the sofa with the control remote in one hand and the other a bowl of pop corn, I smile at him I got out my phone and took a picture of him, I might took ore than five pictures if one of them disappear.

I walk to he kitchen grab some strawberry and car keys and head out.

(Kyle and Jazmine texting)

Hey Kyle, can text me your address please?

-J

Hi Jaz, sure it's flower street 201.

-k

Thanks :)

-j

Welcome

-k

I put my phone away and made a U turn, that street sound familiar, I made a right turn I look at the houses round me they weren't no house they were freaking mansions.