Chapter 8.

Sorry for the late update! I had a lot of home work more like projects.

-Rosie, Rosie.

***

Two months later....

Kyle and I been getting closer, closer as friend he even call me that I'm his best friend, I thought those words for a couple of day in tell I understand that he trusts me that means my plan is working. When he full trust me and tell me his secrets, I will do the same but never tell much at the end I will broke him up; it will be easy.

Prom will be in three weeks, so that means prom dresses are in the stores girls going crazy buying the expensive dress just to show off, oh and let's not forget the king and queen of prom votes started two days ago which mean people are voting for every girl and boy.

I had been to prom just in my freshman year and senior year, after that I had put a feet on prom. I don't go to prom because I oh didn't ask me or I didn't chose the right dress is just that I'm different from others girls, I don't go all crazy in the stores, or go and make appointments to stylist. And I don't have girl-friends to go and do girls things, Joe don't even like to go shopping with me, he always says that's to girly, for a man like me! Please he is scared of a freaking spired, and jet he says shopping is girly?

Boys will be boys!

Kyle is a relay nice person if you get to meet him, he is a really nice person, he likes to spend his time studying or doing homework. His room is organized, his closet oh lord! Is organized by color, I ask him if he have some sort of problem or something he just said that he likes to have everything in place; whatever that means.

Seen the day I saw Kyle at the restaurant two moths ago Joe been a pain on the butt, if I'm not spending time with Kyle, I'm with Joe, if I'm with both of them it's awkward, and then if I'm alone I'm texting them. Joe told me three weeks a go that he saw him making out with a girl, I didn't believe him because Kyle is a good boy.

Today is Wednesday, and I'm in music class with a few kids. Alex pay for this class just to make sure I'm in music he says that I sing pretty good, I just don't believe him.
The only people that have heard me sing is Joe, Alex, mom and my music teacher not even my dad or any family's. I sat in a big chair with a guitar in my hands hearing my music teacher talk about our new project.

"Today y'all be giving this paper which is about your new project" he said while giving us the paper "You can chose two options that are writing on the paper. First option is; sing a song written by you or a song that has been written. Option two; play your instrument or play the piano" he said while looking at us and looking back at his paper "Option three; you can do this option in groups of two, which means one sings and the other one plays the music. Option four; you can perform this on a video" he said while standing in up form his chair "Lastly option five is; you can perform a song with two people which means does two people would be singing" Paul said while now standing in front of his class.

Girls were talking to there friends about it, boys were doing the same thing, I just sat there reading the paper over and over again. I never perform, let alone in front of the whole school. I just not gonna due this project.

Paul look at me and said "If you decide not too do this project you will fail this class which means you won't be getting a certificate from a college, understood?"he said if he read my mind, I roll my eyes at him but he didn't see me.

I walk to the back of the class, I put my guitar in a table beside me and grab my notebook and start writing new ideas.

The way you smile
Those red lips that I want to taste
The way you roll your tongue