4

*Freefall POV*

-A week later-

I made myself an english breakfast tea and am about to sit on the couch when I hear a knock on the front door. 

I sigh and answer it, I open it and see Kurogiri standing at the door. 

'Good morning Zekora.' He greets politely. 

'Good morning Kurogiri, come in.' He comes in and sits on the couch. 

'All For One wants to add more members to the League of Villains.'

'Is that so?'

'Yes.'

'I would happily deny.' I say, drinking my cup of tea. 

'I promise you it won't be a waste of time, like last week.' I sigh and look at him. 

'Look, I'll join, only if you beat me at chess.'

'Deal.'

---

'Cannot believe you beat me at chess.' Kurogiri chuckles as I put on my glasses. 

We enter the base and I see a lot of new people, I keep my large wings close to me as I go to a corner. 

'They seem like a promising group.' All For One hisses from the laptop, I could see that Burnt Boy is looking at me which pissed me off. 

The computer turns off and the villains begin to mingle. 

'Hey.' Burnt Boy says as he comes over, I narrow my eyes at him. 'You remind me of someone.' He says jokingly, I quietly huff and scan the room. 'Not the joking type?'

'More like the kick your ass type.' I grumble, the man chuckles and puts his hand towards me. 

'I'm Dabi.' I accepting his handshake. 

'Freefall.'

'Interesting.' He scans my wings with a curious look before letting go of my hand. 

Dabi plucks a feather and I punch him in the nose. 

'Don't touch me.' I snarl, Dabi smirks and lets go of his nose. 

'Sensitive much?'