21

*Freefall POV*

I groan at the sudden pain in my head and force myself to open my eyes but I hiss at the brightness. 

I try to cover my eyes but my hands were locked in front of me and I couldn't move them - so were my wings. 

I struggle to try and loosen it though I knew it was no hope. 

Thankfully, I was still in my costume. 

I quickly scan the room - I'm in a white interrogation room in U.A. 

Well, this is fun. I think sarcastically. 

The silver metal door swings open and two people enter and sit at the table in front of me. 

It was Eraserhead and Principle Nezu. 

I give them both the death stare but Aizawa returned the look. 

'Freefall. It's finally a pleasure to meet you.' Nezu says cheerfully, wait - is he always that cheerful? Ugh, this is going to be a nightmare...  'So, now that I can finally chat to you after a desperation to, I want to discuss something.'

I narrow my eyes at the principle, and exhale slowly. No, no, no. Don't tell me what Hawks said was correct!

'We have permission by the government to try and turn you to the good side!' The principle exclaims happily.

I flinch. 

'Impossible.' I snarl, glaring at the two. 

'All we can do is try!' He says happily, he stands up on the table and stands in front of me. 

'You'll fail miserably.' I hiss, Nezu doesn't say anything for a moment. 

'There's something about you I cannot figure out. It'll take time of course. Anyway, goodbye and I'll talk to you soon!' Nezu leaves but Aizawa stays.

'Freefall-'

'I'm going to pretend you're not there.' I huff and look to my right. 

Aizawa sighs with frustration. 

'Free-'

'You're still not there.' I say annoyingly, not looking at him. He slams his hands don't the table and stands up. 

'Listen to me!' He snaps. 

'You're wasting time, Aizawa!' I snap back, glaring at him. Tension filled the air and we had a glaring competition. 

'Come Aizawa, we'll start interogation tomorrow.' I hear Nezu's voice say, Aizawa sighs heavily and leaves. 

'Bloody bastard.' I grumble.