15

*Freefall POV*

I was wearing trackies, a long sleeve t-shirt, and a hoodie. I was sitting on the couch with a book when Dabi knocked on the door. 

I answer the door and Dabi walks in while taking the hood off of his hoodie. 

We both sit on the couch and Dabi sighs. 

'So, Shigaraki was pissed that you weren't there today.'

'Hm.' I hum weakly, feeling uncomfortable. 

'His plan was that we were going to attack . . . are you okay?' Dabi asks, noticing that I was going pale. 

'Excuse me for a moment.' I mumble, I stand up and rush to the bathroom. 

I reach the toilet just in time and vomited in it, why did I go through with this?

I hear footsteps approaching as I keep vomiting and something pulls my hair back and rubs my back soothingly. 

I finally stop spewing and Dabi gently pulls me into his lap and hugs me. 

'Oh dear, what have you done to yourself?' Dabi mutters, I rest my head on my companion's chest and he puts his chin on my head. 

I reach for the toilet again and vomit again, Dabi holds my hair back for the second time. When I'm done, I let my wings out and stand up but lean against the wall for support. 

'Bad food?'

'Yeah.' I grumble. 

Dabi attempts to pick me up Bridal Style but I push him away with my wing. 

'Let me take care of you for once.' Dabi says quietly, he picks me up bridal style without my notice and I hang on for dear life. 

He places me on the couch and forces me to lie down when I tried to sit up. 

'Stay.' He orders, I sigh and obey. 

After a couple of minutes, Dabi returns with some bread and herbal tea, he sits down and makes my head rest on his lap as I wrap my wings around me. 

'Why don't you drink some tea?'

I quietly grumble in response but Dabi wouldn't take no as an answer, he sits me up slightly and puts the hot beverage to my mouth. 

'Come on.' He urges quietly, I sigh in defeat and take a few sips of the drink.

Dabi puts the drink down and lies me back down. 

He begins stroking my hair and I started falling asleep when I hear my phone buzz.