17

*Freefall POV*

A couple of days later, I was back in action. 

I was standing on top of a building, my wings were close to me and I was staring into the distance. 

I stretch my huge black wings and yawn. 

Why am I on watch again? Is it just because I was "sick" and pissed off Shigaraki? Fucking bastard.

I sigh and leave my wings stretched out. The cold air hits my breath when I breathe and makes it visible. Something lands on my nose and I look up - it was snowing...

I smile but then a sudden pain hits my back. 

I inhale sharply in pain and I whip around, punching someone in the face, I huff and narrow my eyes down at them. 

I see Hawks. 

He has a smirk on his face and brushes his blonde hair out of his sight.

'So you're Freefall. A pleasure to meet you.' I quietly huff and bring my wings closer to me.

'What do you want?' I snarl, glaring at the winged man.

'Geez, your wings are much larger than mine. And I thought these were pretty big, but they must be difficult to deal with.'

'Hawks.' I hiss.

'Oh, right! I'm here to capture you!'

As soon as he said that, I was already in the air and attempt to escape. 

'Shit, I shouldn't have said that.' He heads for the sky too and begins chasing me. 

We weave between buildings and take sharp turns. 

We're now up above buildings and hovering in the air, catching our breath. 

'Damn, you're pretty fast.'

'Yeah, so are you, considering you have tiny wings.'

'Aye! I do not have tiny wings, you just have large ones!'

'Mhm, same thing.'

I suddenly grab his shoulder and smash him into a building, shattering glass and creating a mess. 

'Ow, ow, ow!' He whines, trying to get out of the smashed glass window.

I hover in the air and watch him struggle. 

'Good luck getting out of this one.' I hum, I grab two feathers and they become as sharp as daggers and pierce through Hawks' hands, being stronger than his feathers. Keep him stuck to the glass as I fly away.

-----

I sigh as I enter the League Of Villain's base, pretty much all the villains were there and just mingling. 

I enter "my corner" and stretch my neck. 

'What took you so long?' Dabi says into my ear, standing next to me. 

'Had to deal with something.'

'Who was it this time?'

'Hawks.' I grumble, and I see Dabi flinch from the corner of my eye. Hm... 

'Anyway,' I say, stretching my wings and purposely hitting Dabi on the back of the head. 'I better head home. Another watch shift tomorrow.'

I exit the base and feel Dabi's eyes watch me as I leave.