11

*Freefall POV*

-A few months later-

A few months have past and Eraserhead and I have kept our deal, many attacks have been prevented thanks to these warnings.

---

I glide and land on the usual building and see Eraserhead waiting. 

'Good evening.' I grumble.

'Good evening.' Eraser replies calmly. 'Anything new?'

'No, we've disbanded for now.'

'Hm.'

I turn and begin to walk off when I hear Eraser begin to talk. 

'You know, something that has been on my mind for a while, is who you really are under the coat and glasses.'

I stop walking and face the pro. 

'And ever since we first met,' Eraser continues as he walks towards me. 'I haven't been able to get you off my mind.' He stops in front of me and pulls out a necklace, revealing one of my black feathers hanging from it.

I take a shaky breath as his face gets closer to mine. 

'So let me get to know you.' He whispers, I take a step back and turn around. I begin walking away when I get a huge shiver, I feel my wings fluff up and my face getting red. 

I whip around and see Eraser lightly running his tongue across the feather. 

'Don't you-' He puts half of my feather in his mouth and closes it. A lot of little shivers et sent down my spine and I feel my face getting redder, I try and hide my face in my jacket.

'Nghh, fuck you Eraser.' I hiss through the jacket, I hear Eraser laugh and he takes the feather out of his mouth. 

I make my wings go away and take my face out of my jacket. 

The pro walks over and uses his hand to make me look up slightly. 

'You seemed to enjoy that, kitty.' He cooes. 

'You're right, you've been on my mind since the very beginning, Eraser.' I whisper, he smirks and presses his body against mine. 

'How about I finish what I started.'