7

*Shota Aizawa POV*

I take the 5 students to the classroom where Vlad King and Monoma were waiting, while Monoma and Kirishima were arguing, I exit the classroom and stand out the front of the building. 

I hear a whoosh behind me and I turn around sharply with my capture weapon ready. 

'Tch.' I hear.

'Come out.' I growl angrily, something stabs my right palm. I look at it with curiosity, a black feather

'I didn't think you'd be here.' I look up and see Freefall perching on the roof whilst looking down at me. 

'Hm. What are you doing here?' I ask, yanking the feather out of my palm. 

'You make it sound like I had a choice.'

'Did you?'

'No.' Freefall slowly rises with her wings flared up and a nasty look. 

~~~

*Freefall POV*

'You should stop stalking you prey and kill them.' Clone Dabi says, emerging from the shadows. 

'Nice bird joke.' I snarl, quietly jumping down. 

Clone Dabi suddenly charges at Eraserhead and they begin fighting, Boys these days. I swiftly sprint inside the building. 

---

The power goes out and I hear some children scream, I sneak towards the classroom and open the classroom door, everything was dead silent. 

I silently leap onto a desk and crouch down, I exhale slowly while scanning the dark room. I dart across the room and kick Vlad King's head against a wall, making him unconscious. 

'Pathetic.' I grumble, as I begin to walk around the classroom. 'Even your teacher couldn't help you.'

I stop walking when I get to the middle of the classroom and quickly crouch down next to a desk, I boy with red spiky hair looked at me with a terrified look. 

Two heavy feet come in contact with my stomach and I slam against a wall with my back against the floor and my head against the wall. 

Eraserhead sits on my abdomen and pins my wrists against the wall, the students climb out from under the desks with relieved looks. 

'Nice clone trick you had there, tell me, why are the League of Villains here?' Eraserhead snaps, I chuckle and glare at him. 

'Wouldn't you like to know.' I snarl, narrowing my eyes at the pro. Eraserhead lets go of one wrist, punches me nose and jaw, then pins my wrist to the wall again. 

'Tell me.' He grumbles, staring angrily into my eyes. 

'No.' Eraser lets go of one wrist and puts it on my neck and begins to tighten his grip on it. I use the free hand to grab onto his wrist and try to squirm out of his grip. 

'Shit.' I say weakly, Eraserhead continues to tighten his grip until I begin choking. 'They're capturing Bakugo.' I blurt weakly, the pro lets go and I gasp for air. 

'Go find Bakugo and make sure he's safe.'

'But sensei-'

'Go, I have this under control.' All of the students leave and Eraser looks back at me. 

'Fuck you.' I hiss, he chuckles and lets go of my other wrists so he can cross his arms. 

'Freefall, we have captured the target, return to the meeting spot.' I hear Dabi say through my earpiece, we both freeze for a moment until I punch him in the nose. He groans in pain and I elbow him in the stomach and he rolls off me. 

I dart towards the door but the pro grabs my ankle and pulls me back. 

'Freefall, do you copy?'

'Yes, just occupied.' I say into the earpiece as I kick Eraser in the abdomen. I rush out of the room and outside the building with the pro following closely.

I was just able to take off when Eraserhead jumps on my back and puts his scarf around my neck. Not again

I dive down and we crash into the ground. 

'Freefall-' 

'NOT NOW DABI!' I snap as I painfully get up. Eraser and I begin throwing punches and using out quirks. When there was a gap in the fighting, I take off and leave Eraserhead on the ground.