2. ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ

(Second's POV)

I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. We all took a good minutes just staring at each other. The other me walked forwards, I nervously did the same.

"So.. uh.. hi?"

Trying to start a conversation seemed useless, as we just kept looking at each other. While they were.. us.. they looked different.

The other me seemed to be dressed in dark heavy duty armor, with green gems, crests, and a neckpiece of sorts. He also had light green boots and gloves matching the colors of the rest of the outfit. Not to mention, a large scar over one eye.

Green was similar, his outfit mostly consisting of black mixed with green. However, the green was slightly darker, and of course the design was pretty different. He had a belt aligned with many different types of weapons. They glowed, looking futuristic.

Blue wore a dark blue beanie and mask covering the lower half of his face. Teal lines and symbols decorated both of them with unique patterns. He had a belt aligned with potions, all glowing a different color.

Yellow also sported a mask with a golden color, aligned with black outlines. The glasses he wore were similar to our Yellow's, but the lens seemed to be more detailed and secured onto his face. He also wore a long scarf that faded from black to yellow, the end seemed to be torn.

Red had large metallic accessories that resembled a shark. A large shark tail, large claws, and even a small fin on his head. Those metallic parts seemed to fold in for compact travel. He also wore a red scarf, just a bit shorter than Yellow's. A jacket was wrapped around his waist.

After a few seconds, the other me ran up to me and grabbed me by the neck, lifting me up. I gasped for air. I looked back to my friends, however they were too intimidated to do anything.

"What kinda joke is this? Duplicates? Is that the best he can do?"

The Yellow from the other side put a hand on his shoulder.

"Sir, put him down."

"Why should I?"

"Didn't you see that they were being attacked by him? He was trying to kill them."

"Yeah? They still could be his creations. Trust me, I've seen it firsthand. They fail to follow his cruel orders? They die and that's it."

"That's just another reason to spare them. They aren't following any orders, they aren't like him. Also, we don't know if they were actually drawn by him."

Slowly, I felt myself being put down. Feeling my feet on the ground again, I took deep breaths. The other Yellow walked towards me and took my hand, gently shaking it.

"So sorry about that. We're.. all kind of in shock. Would you mind telling me your name?"

"The.. Second Coming.. or Second."

"Hm, I see. According to that, I assume all our names must be the same."

"You're.. us."

"Well, alternate versions, yes."

Our Yellow rushed over and looked on in amazement, of course he was amazed by this.