13. _ɴᴀʟᴀ'ꜱ ᴍᴇꜱꜱᴀɢᴇ

(Third Person POV)

The night passed by as quick as ever, and this time, Alan woke up early. To his surprise (and relief) nothing had happened beforehand. That morning was uneventful. Everything was quiet, a bit too quiet.

The afternoon rolled around like any other day. Second was in bed, while the other four were called in to try on their upgraded armor. The team worked quick to upgrade their assets, adding new features and defenses.

Alan was sat at his desk, eating lunch and seemingly nervously staring at his monitor, as if he was waiting for something to happen. He had his headphones on, but they weren't connected to Second's, instead they were connected to the computer itself, meaning anyone could hear him, and of course he could hear everything.

Other Second had noticed him just staring at the screen, and curiosity poked at him. He walked over and crossed his arms.

"Everything alright?"

The other Second tapped on the screen and spoke. The truth was? No. He still wasn't prepared to deal with any of this, being honest he expected this week to be completely normal, and not having to deal with another Dark Lord type of person. He remembered what Second said last night, and yet he still thought about it.

"Honestly? I don't know."

He'd look to the computer screen. Other Second wasn't the best with the whole emotions thing, but he'd try. This man held Second very close, so maybe he could help in some way.

"Hey, don't sweat it too much. The worst that could happen to you is that your computer gets wrecked. You can always get another. Hell, I'd help you pay for it. Plus, in no way can you get physically harmed."

"While that all is true, I'm still concerned for my friends. Without my computer, where would they go, especially with that evil guy on the loose?"

"I understand your concern, but we'll have it covered. I swear."

Alan laid back in his chair, closing his eyes only for a second until his screen turned pitch black. He sat back up, puzzled. Some text followed..

'Go to your living room, I want to talk with you face to face.' is what it read. Right off the bat, Alan didn't trust this. The thing that freaked him out even more was that his lights started to flicker, and the only lights that were left on were ones that lead to his living room. Getting up and taking a breath, he followed the directions and started to make his way to his living room. His living room was plain as could be. Couch, coffee tables, a few trinkets scattered here and there. The only unsettling things were the lights that were still flickering, and the hung up wall TV which only displayed a black screen. The TV was switched on, it took a bit to display what it was meant to, however eventually, it cut to.. Someone. They were wearing a mask.

"Hellooo there.~"

The man would purr tauntingly.

"Wh.. Who are you?"

Alan didn't even notice that he had begun to stutter with his words. That almost never happened.

"Oh yes, I suppose I should introduce myself, shouldn't I? Well to start, I'm the guy who showed up on your computer two days ago, and attacked it just yesterday."