005 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘭

𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 y𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨. With no one on either of your sides.

Just as you and Maruko fear, Chiyako has to take two weeks off just to recover due to her pollen allergy.

But what's more unfortunate is that Maruko has to take a day off due to a sudden visit from her mother's little sister. Something about her aunt trashing her fiancee's apartment and then printing pictures of his affair to hand out at his office later after discovering his affair with a woman at his office?

You have to peel them off of you and leave before they make more scenes than necessary. Their families even had to hold them back. Now their families You love them but they're just as dramatic as you, if not more shameless than you.

In short, it was a plan made to fail.

You walk, seeing some students walking with their groups.

It feels weird to walk alone since you're so used to walking with Maruko and Chiyako so much. 

Standing at the entrance, you stare at the convenience store. Hands gripping your case.

You don't really want to enter the store in case bumping into the stalker again. But you're hungry as well.

Gruuuuu~

You hold your stomach from grumbling. Face red.  You look around with wide eyes, if someone hears.

You breath in relief when no one looks at you.

Enter or not, enter or not. Oh the woes of hunger, you thought.

Your stomach grumbles, as if objecting you and demanding immediate snacks.

You give in and enter the store. The crazy things you do in the name of hunger.

Cool air greets you as you step in. There are few people in the store so it isn't noisy. It helps you to calm down but also rises anxiety. You disregard the mixed feelings and went to the closest aisle that is the nearest to the exit so you can make a quick run out.