012 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦.

012. 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴, 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦.

𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘭𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴, you resume your daily activities. After the incident, you aren't able to do many things much to your dismay. Though they're slowly healing, it just takes time to recover. However, your council takes in the news too seriously and take most of your job. You're thankful but it would be nice for them to not ask of your condition once in every 5 seconds!

You get it, they mean well, but by god if you hear 'are you okay' one more time, you'll smite them into oblivion.

You have to explain to your fussing parents and leaving some details so they wouldn't make a scene at school demanding some explanation. And it takes every will of your energy to stop them from marching to the school.

And then there's Shousuke. The boy who eyes never miss anything if he sees any changes on you whether you do it by purpose or not. He instantly sees the bandage you oh so try to hide from his eyes.

You remember how dark his eyes turned, how his aura almost scared most of the customers in convenience store if it wasn't for you slapping the sense into him. He demands to know how you got them and after hearing your side, he instantly comes into conclusion that it must've been the doing of the bully that has been harassing you. You couldn't confirmed if it's even done by he or her since everything happened so fast in the gym.

"I can't say if that is what actually happen, we don't have enough evidence. There's no one even watching. Either that or they fear for their life. It's safe to conclude it's just an accident, Komi-san," You explain for what it seems for the umpteenth times for the past few days. He's been so sure it's the doing of the bully. As much as you want to agree with his speculations, if there's no evidence you can't prove it's your bully.