009 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩, before you can even blink. Your brain processes what has happened.

Your annoyance is evident on your face.

"Stop stealing my topping..!" You whispered yelled as you shield your cake from him.

You have no idea what is with his obsession with your dessert, especially the toppings. I mean, it's understandable considering you always order a pricey cake. But the pricier it is, the better the cake is! But that besides the point, doesn't mean he can take it when you spend hefty yen on it.

You're pretty sure he has loads of money in his wallet. You're very sure since saw it awhile ago when he takes out his wallet. What job did his parents have for him to have that much money?

Thankfully, he only stole one strawberry and you managed to save some before he could swoop in.

He didn't say anything and continues munching on the sliced strawberry.

You scowl at his unabashness, bringing the plate close to you while eyeing him. Who knows, he could've strike at any moment when you least expect.

Thunder from a far catches your attention.

Eyes drag to the window, watching the world outside raining heavily cat and dog. So much that you can barely see the buildings on the other side of the street from here.

You look worried, staring more. You just know when you get home, you'll be bombarded with nags and fusses from your parents, particularly your father since he acts more of mother hen than your mother.

Perhaps it was that one time he told you the reason why he'd rather become over affectionate because he was neglected as a child. Sometimes you wonder what was his life back then.

Eyes daze over the brief memory, you had forgotten the boy sitting opposite you. Who has been watching you ever since you've been staring outside for a bit too long.