006 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥

𝘈 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘧𝘭𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘨𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵. You wanted to try it out after you heard your classmates talking about it and it is said that they love it.

What kind of yoghurt drink lover you would be if you miss the chance to try it out?

The next morning, you texted your friends to not wait for you and meet you by the store. You literally ran to the store. Along the way, almost ran into a motor and a wild dog.

Don't worry, you're fine. Author-san won't let anything hurt you. Yet.

Heh.

By the time you reach the store, you run out of air. Gasping, hand on the glass door. Hair stuck to your sweaty face.

You ignore eyes that fall on you as you pass them. Some in annoyance, some in amusement. Who cares, you're gorgeous. They should feel honored you're giving them snippets of your daily life. With this random thought, you flip your hair and go on your way to the beverages.

You pray that the stock is still there because based on your classmates, the yoghurt is so good that it was sold out within minutes. And the store you constantly went to is a student hotspot. One minute delay and all the heavenly goods will be gone. Hence, you're running as if your life depends on the drink.

So it makes you happy when you see an employee is restocking the Merry Berries yoghurt drink and there have been several students from your school crowding the poor guy. 

"Stop pushing me! I got here first so back off before I–oh, Masano-san?" A girl recognized you. All the girls pause from whatever quarrel they're having when they hear your name.

Haha, do I know her?

You don't really know who she is other than Chiyako, Maruko and your classmates. But even then, you don't really know most of the classmates, save for Komi-san's dedicated cul– you mean followers. You'd just rather stick to small group and lesser people. Too many people will exhaust you.

Instead, you say nothing and smile.

"Good morning," You greet them. What else were you supposed to say then?