011 𝘸𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘭𝘦.

𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴, the teacher concludes her lessons and ask your class to read the rest at home. After thanking and bowing to the teacher, you clean your desk like everyone else and shove your notebook inside your bag. The PE has begin and everyone has gone to the locker room to change into their respective gym uniform.

While heading to the locker room, Najimi has somehow latches himself on you, now following you to engage you in a talk.

"[l/n]-san, we used to go the same tuition class together back in secondary school! Don't you remember me? Hahaha!"  He asks, walking beside you.

"We did?" You reply, genuinely confused. You don't really remember anyone aside from Maruko who went to the tuition together with you and the tutor of your class back then. 

Seeing your reaction, Najimi panics. It's his first time meeting someone that doesn't recognize him. He moves around animatedly."We do,  remember I still have the same hairstyle back then!" He shows you his hair.

You stare at him for a good minute before looking ahead."Doesn't ring a bell." You response flatly.

He turns into stone. No one has not remember the Najimi Osana, their childhood friend that knows everyone and everyone knows him. It's usually that way.

While he's having an existential crisis, you walk away without waiting for him. Hey, he's the one that decides to walk with you, so you don't owe anything to stay for him.

He snaps back into reality once you're far enough and chases after you.

"[l/n]-san..!" He calls your name."Do you not remember me at all? Don't Najimi Osana rings a bell to you?" He asks, desperation in his voice.

"Nope," You quickly response and pass through a door. He tries to follow you to ask again before you stop from entering any further.

"Najimi-san, what on earth are you trying to do?" He looks at you as if you ask something ridiculous.