03.

Valerie King

I stared at myself in the mirror. I smiled at the reflection of myself and how well the dress on my body hugged me. Tonight Justin and I were going to celebrate our three year six month anniversary. We always had two every single year. It was just a way to show that we still loved and cared for each other after all these years. It's been three weeks since the last incident with Justin. But, tonight I was finally ready to give him what he wanted.

"You ready baby?"Justin came through the door and smiled.

He looked sexy in his suit and I had to laugh at his crooked bow. it was so him."Yeah, five more seconds." I ran to the dresser and grabbed my favorite perfume, and sprayed it on myself. I was going to make him want me tonight. "Okay, now I'm ready." He grabbed my hand as we walked down the satires and out of the house.

I could tell tonight was going to be a good night. We got to Justin's car and he held the door open for me. I smiled at how much of a gentlemen he was being. Well, he always was a gentlemen. There was no one else in the world like Justin. No one else in the world could compare on how perfect he was. And that best thing about it was that he was all mine

-

The car ride on the way to the restaurant was full of laughs and smiles. We talked about the memories we had together. I loved every minute of it. It was just like old times when Justin and I would randomly go out on a date and he would treat me like a princess. I was happy with Justin, even though we did have our ups and downs. Can you blame us? Every couple does, we were just one of them.

"M'lady," Justin said as he opened the car door for me and held his hand out. I grabbed it and got out. We both grinned at each other, while Justin kissed my cheek. Which obviously cause me to blush a lot. Justin had that effect on me. It was weird since he was the only boy to ever make me blush. We walked into the nice restaurant. I saw other couples talking and what seemed to having a blast. I grinned wildly at the thought.

"Name sir?" Some guy asked Justin. He was bald and seemed to be British by his accent.

"Bieber." The guy checked his computer for the name. Once he saw that there was in fact reservations for us, he led us to a private table. It was away from all the other people in the restaurant.

We were going to be alone and enjoying each others time together. This was how I liked it. Justin pulled out a chair for me and I sat down, he pushed me in. I gave him a smile, he smiled back and leaned in to give me a quick kiss on the lips. It was a sweet kiss, his mouth tasted like sour patch kids. I laughed at the thought that he might of had some earlier.

"You like it here?"

"Are you kidding me, Drew?! I love it." He smiled and his eyes seemed to sparkle.

"You look beautiful tonight Valerie." I blushed and looked away. Oh, god this boy drives me crazy.

"Hey, don't look away now, I can't see your beautiful face."

"Shut up, Justin." I mumbled and we both laughed.

No matter how much I was around him, he made me nervous and shy. Every time he would compliment me I would blush and let's just say be a nervous wreck by the end of the night. After a while, our waitress came over and took our order.

Justin wanted to order the most expensive thing on the menu; which was stake. But, I felt uncomfortable with the idea. Even after all these years I still didn't like Justin spending his money on me. It felt wrong

"Chill baby, okay."

"Okay...I'll try." He shook his head at me and grinned. "You're too cute."

"I know right? I'm so sexy"Justin raised his eyebrow at me in surprise.

"Being a little cocky there are we?"

I scoffed. "Please, me cocky? you're the one who loves looking at himself in the mirror." It was true. He could stare at himself all day and give himself compliments. I usually didn't like that in a guy but, when Justin did it. I found it very sexy.

"I can't help it babe, I'm fucking sexy."

We both laughed about this whole conversation and ate our dinner. As usual Justin paid for the bill. He never let me pay because in his words it was the 'gentleman' thing to do.

-

When we got home, I hopped on the bed and kicked off my heels. Usually Justin and I did something crazy for our anniversary and had fun. But, I'm glad that tonight it was a dinner date and it could be more like old times. Justin was in the bathroom washing up. While I laid down on the soft comfy white bed and thought about if I was really going to give him my virginity.

Tonight was special, so why not make it anymore special? I bit my lip and let out a big sigh. Tonight was the night, I was going to give my love to Justin. He was the love of my life and the only one I wanted to be with.

Justin came out of the bathroom, only in his boxers. "Why are you still in your dress, sweetie?"

I got up off the bed and walked to him. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest, it seemed to turn him on a bit. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to his body. "Would you like to do the honors of taking it off? I whispered in his ear seductively.

That's when Justin couldn't take it anymore. He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder and walked over to the bed. He laid me down gently and got on top. He than roughly kissed me on the lips, and it turned into a make out session.He than pulled away and began sucking on my neck. I let out a moan in pleasure and wanted him to keep going.

"I love you Justin" He pulled away and looked at me. We stared at each other for a couple seconds.

"I love you too, Valerie."