11.

Valerie King

Justin and I were finally back in Los Angeles. We came back two days ago after the big dinner with Selena. Justin was going to be leaving on tour soon, and he wanted to come back to LA to finish the rest of his break. Right now, We were in one of Justin's private condos that he brought here not to long ago. It was almost midnight here. Justin was taking a shower, while I was watching a couple of episodes of the Jersey Shore, the new one was going to on tonight and I was excited. I loved all the people, except for Ron and Sam cause I found them annoying.

Hopefully, Justin and I's relationship wouldn't turn into something like they ever had. Suddenly, my phone beeped, interrupting my from my thoughts.

Guten tag whore (Good day whore)

I smiled at the text, it was from Chaz. I have been talking to him lately, we were close like spongebob and Patrick. But, there was nothing going on between us because we were both in a relationship. We Just liked to flirt and joke around a lot.

Valerie : Ello man whore

I texted back.

Chaz : You're a meanie

I laughed out loud at the text, It was typical Chaz. He could insult you, but when you insulted him he was sensitive about it. I found it hilarious because he was naturally that way.

Valerie : Whatever lmao, I have to go

I texted back quickly, While Justin was getting out of the bathroom in nothing but a towel around his waist. His wet hair dripped onto the floor. Justin didn't really like it when I texted other guys, even if it was his own friends. I didn't really see a problem with it, but I guess it was just a guy thing. He gave me a quick glance before walking into his walk in closet to change for the night. I sighed and got up off the bed and out of the bedroom, leaving my phone on the bed.  I walked down stairs and into the kitchen wanting a water from the fridge.

Justin Bieber

After changing into some nice Grey sweatpants and a white wife beater. I walked back into the bedroom that Valerie and I shared and saw that she wasn't there. I looked on the bed and saw her phone. Usually I didn't go through her phone, because it was an invasion of privacy. Valerie never did that to me either. But, something urged me to pick it up and look through it.I grew a little angry and Jealous once I saw that she had been texting Chaz.

I threw the phone onto the bed and stomped out of the room and down the stairs. "VALERIE!" I looked around me too see if I could find her, It took a while until I saw her in the kitchen drinking some water.

"Yes?"

"Tell me why the fuck you have been texting Chaz?!" I tried to keep my anger down but, I couldn't help it. I didn't like it when other guys were hitting it up with her. She seemed confused at first, but then she scrunched up her face, which I though was cute cause I knew she was getting angry.

"And tell me why the fuck were you going through my phone Justin!"  She screeched so loud, The neighbors  could probably hear even though they lived a couple miles away.

"Answer my question!"

"NO, YOU ANSWER MINE!"

Valerie and I kept going at it back and forth at each other for awhile. I wasn't giving up until she answered my question, and She wasn't giving up until I answered hers. We were both stubborn, and we both wanted the last word in.

That is until I finally couldn't take the anger building up in my body anymore, So I just exploded."YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH! I'M OUT OF HERE" I turned away from the kitchen and walked to the front door, not caring about Valerie's feelings. I put on my shoes and Just before I slammed the door I heard Valerie yell,

"YEAH, RUN AWAY LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO!" I slammed the door hard and walked to my car. I didn't want to deal with this anymore.So I did the only thing I could do, Head to Selena's.

Valerie King

I flinched as Justin slammed the door. I took a deep breath to calm my self down after what had just happened. But, I couldn't I was shaking and I felt tears form into my eyes. I crashed down onto the floor and broke down crying. All the emotions that built up inside me from the past couple months of pain, hurt all finally let out.Justin never called me a negative name before, especially not a bitch.

Maybe we were like Ron and Sam.