00.

I woke up in the morning without Justin there. This has been happening a lot, and I don't know why.

Justin and I have been together for three years, always by each others side. Until a couple of months ago when we decided to take our relationship to the next level. We moved in together but it hasn't been the same.

Every time I wanted to hang out with Justin he always had an excuse. He never called me "baby, babe, princess, ect..." anymore. He doesn't tell me how much he loves me anymore and when I tell him I love him I feel like he has to force the words back. Sometimes he's gone for most of the day and doesn't come back till midnight.

Sometimes I confront him about it and he gets angry. He has never put his hands on me like most men would but when he does get really angry at me he doesn't talk to me. He thinks I'm accusing him him of cheating but I'm not. I know Justin would never cheat on me. He isn't like that.

I sighed as I walked around the empty home I shared with Justin. Justin didn't want me to leave the house when he wasn't there. He said he didn't want anything to happen to me, but what's the worse that could happen. He acts so weird.

"Valerie, I'm home!" I hear Justin's voice say, then hear the door close shut. I walk down stairs to see him take off his shoes and put them away.

"Where were you?" I asked.

"Out, why? You think I'm cheating on you?" Justin scoffed and walked past me into the kitchen. I furrowed my eyebrows and marched right after him.

"Why do you always do that?" I yelled.

"Do what, Valerie!" Justin snapped back.

"Accuse me of thinking that you're cheating on me! I hate that and you know I'm not!"

"Well you sure do act like it!"

"I am not!"

"You know what? I'm done with this conversation!" Justin shook his head, storming out of the kitchen. This time I stayed and listened to the door as it slammed shut and his car start.

I wasn't lying when i said things weren't how they used to be.

this story is a little old it was written in 2012 about so it's kinda cheesy and corny but it is good. I hope you guys enjoy it!