𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

The brown haired, blue eyed woman sat cleaning her weapons on the back porch of her isolated home after a successful mission in a classified location

The brown haired, blue eyed woman sat cleaning her weapons on the back porch of her isolated home after a successful mission in a classified location. Most people wouldn't be able to handle her lifestyle, let alone live it like she does; moving from place to place, from target to target, from espionage to security details to assassinations. But that's all she knew, from the age of five Katerina had been training to follow in her father's footsteps, protecting the country in the shadows.

Katerina's parents were murdered when she was five, so her father's boss and friend took her in and started to train her like her father had wanted. Her mother wasn't supposed to be home, she was supposed to be at her brother's, with Katerina, visiting Jack Toretto and his children; But Ana's mother came home early to find the front door edged open and the front hallway torn apart. She told Kat to hide outside whilst she went inside, where she eventually died. Her mother and father were tortured before they made her father watch as her mother slowly bled out before they slit his throat and left.

Katerina was the one who found the bodies and although she was said she remembered the one thing her father always told her:

'If something happens to me or your mother, get my phone and call Mr. Nobody.'

So that's what she did, Mr. Nobody had gotten to her within an hour and although he was mourning his friend he knew the little five year old girl needed him, she was his responsibility now. For years Mr. Nobody trained her, he taught her and she became a brilliantly beautiful young woman with a dangerous career and a lethal future ahead of her.

The loud shrill ringing of her phone broke the woman out of her thoughts and her hands stopped their unconscious movements, Katerina looked at her phone to see the contact of the man she was just thinking of.

"Yeah?" Katerina greeted him, putting him on speaker before she continued disassembling, cleaning and reassembling her weapons one after another.

"I know you've just gotten back from a mission, well done on another pristine job, by the way. But I know you wouldn't be happy if you missed this one." Mr. Nobody replied to her, clearly in a rush due to the lack of a greeting.

"Why can't you just say you need me? Is it really that hard?" Kat teased him unaware of the pressing issue.

"Katerina. I need you, so pack a bag and get your ass down here. Trust me, you're not gonna wanna miss this." Mr. Nobody replied before hanging up the phone without giving the brunette anytime to retort.

"Wasn't so hard, was it?" Katerina mumbled to herself once she quickly reassembled the rifle she was working on and packed up all the previously cleaned weapons, grabbed her pre-packed bag that she always had on standby for situations like this and put it all in her matte black Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.

I know this was short but it's just a slight introduction to our character, if you're here from my other story you'll know my chapters typically aren't under 2000 words but if you haven't read my other book please give it a try, thank you :)