𝘼𝘽𝙐 𝘿𝙃𝘼𝘽𝙄.

Brian and Katerina watched from the bus as Deckard slammed into Dom's car, trying to knock Ramsey off of the hood

Brian and Katerina watched from the bus as Deckard slammed into Dom's car, trying to knock Ramsey off of the hood. Deckard's attention was drawn to the brunette stood on the bus, her hair blew in the wind as she trained her eyes on the driver of the silver car with pursed lips. Turquoise eyes locked on to deep oak brown eyes and it was like time slowed once again, they stared at each other; both trying to figure out what it was about the other that kept drawing them together, what kept igniting fire in their veins when they look at each other or even think about one another. They both knew that they had things in common but this felt like a string pulling them together and the more they looked at each other or spent time near the other that string got shorter, pulling them closer together. Deckard watched as two guards stood up behind Brian and the woman who had caught his attention since day one, unable to warn her about the immanent danger she faced. The guard pulled her back by her shoulders before she spun around and punched him in the face before she ran toward him and used the table to jump onto the man's shoulder, choking him with her thighs, before she spun her body sending the man out of the bus before she landed on one knee. Deckard was in awe of how quick she took down the man and watched as she flipped her hair out of her face before he got back to ramming Dominic off of the road. He couldn't stop thinking about her, especially the way she moved, the way she fought and the way she didn't regard him as 'evil' like the others might, she regarded him as a honourable man who wanted to avenge his crippled younger brother. And that was something she could understand, if someone came after her family then they were going after her too, she would do the same if she were in his position. Deckard had finally come to the conclusion that this beautiful goddess of a woman would haunt his dreams and fill his thoughts for the foreseeable future, she was dangerous, lethal, one of a kind.

Whilst Brian dealt with the last guard, the bus driver ended up getting shot causing the bus to swerve and Katerina to loose her balance before the bus got flipped, sending Kat to the front of the bus where the dead driver was. The last guard watched as the bus got closer to a cliff and locked the gate.

"Too slow!" He taunted before Katerina opened her mouth,

"Pussy!" she retorted before a plan quickly formed in her mind," Brian! Get your ass over here!" Katerina opened the door to the bus and released the drivers body, which plummeted to the bottom of the cliff, "Follow me."

Katerina lead Brian out of the bus before they began to climb the front of the bus before they stood on the side of the bus, "Now, run!" She told him before she took off in a sprint as the bus slowly began to slip down the cliff. Letty noticed the bus and the two people on top of it and sped up before drifting in time for the two to latched on to the spoiler on the back of her car. Once Letty stopped the car, the two went rolling across the gravel, they laid there as they caught their breathes.

"Did everyone see that? Because I will not be doing it again." Katerina said, once Letty got out of her car, causing the others two to laugh

"You guys good?" Letty asked them.