𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙔 𝘿𝙄𝘿𝙉'𝙏 𝙈𝘼𝙆𝙀 𝙄𝙏.

The team surrounded Dom's car, Katerina sat in the passenger seat of Deckard's car as Ramsey was with Tej

"Guys, I know why Dom is here," Ramsey said over the walkie as she typed on her laptop, "Police scanners are saying they've stolen a nuclear football."

"It's over Toretto," Hobbs said through his trucks speaker, "Get your ass out of the car now." Dominic simply revved his engine, "That's how you wanna play this, Dom. Let's play."

"He's going for it." Little Nobody said as Dom takes off toward them before Little Nobody drove toward him giving Dom the opportunity to change direction and drive through a flower shop.

"Now I know what feels like to be every cop ever chasing us." Tej said over the walkie after each of the team's cars turn around and started chasing Dom. After a while of chasing, Letty shoots a harpoon into the back of Dom's car, she hit her brakes to try and slow him down and Tej came up beside her to do the same thing.

"Watch the drag or the line will snap!" Letty and Tej ease off their brakes which allowed Dom to drag their cars with him. Dom hits his brakes when he see's Roman in front of him, Deckard shoots a harpoon into the passenger side door and Hobbs does the same on the right before Roman shoots one into the front of Dom's car.

"Stretch him out, hold him." Hobbs ordered as the drivers switched gears and reversed, Dom continues to try and get away causing his tires to smoke as they burn rubber. "He's gotta have about two-thousand horsepower in that thing."

"Try three-thousand," Tej corrects him.

"Try five." Deckard and Kat correct them both before sharing a look. Dom switches gears and starts to reverse and he switches on more NOS, he backed up a little causing Roman to roll forward.

"No, no, no... It's my Bentley. No!" Roman yelled as Dom sped forward and crashed into the car, Roman reversed at the same time as Dom causing the line to pull tight and Roman's car to flip upside down. Dom slammed his shoulder into his door sending it straight into Hobbs truck sending it into a light pole before it landed on it's side. Dom reversed between Letty and Tej's cars causing them to flip, Tej's car on top of Letty's, Deckard's car is pulled onto the pile and lands on Letty's hood as Dom's car is flipped upside down.

Dom crawled out of his car as Deckard and Kat see the case, they both get out of their car and start to chase Dom down an alley. Hobbs followed the two into the alley before four gunshots rang out.

"No!" Hobbs yelled as he watched both Deckard and Katerina drop to the ground, Hobbs watched his best friend drop lifelessly to the ground before Dom ran off further down the alley. Sirens approaching from the distance caused him to slowly turn around and head back to the team and head towards the rendezvous point.

The team sat around, mourning and feeling defeated at the loss of Deckard and Katerina, but Hobbs and Mr. Nobody were feeling the worse of it, one having raised the girl and the other had known her for years.