𝘾𝙄𝙋𝙃𝙀𝙍.

Tej and Ramsey headed towards the monitors and began to work on bringing up god's eye and finding Dom whilst everyone else spread out across the room

Tej and Ramsey headed towards the monitors and began to work on bringing up god's eye and finding Dom whilst everyone else spread out across the room. Katerina was leaning against a column as she watched her friends work when she felt a presence next to her.

"You're not particularly sneaky, are you?" Kat asked him with a smirk before she faced him.

"I wasn't sneaking up on you." Deckard said as he crossed his arms.

"Sure you weren't," She teased, "So if you weren't trying to sneak up on me, what were you doing?"

"Just seeing if you wanted some company." He told her with a smirk, knowing he got caught out because he was trying to sneak up on her, not that he'd admit that.

"I actually don't mind your company, Deckard," She told him with an unbashful grin, "If you wanna spend time with me, you don't have to ask."

"I wanna spend time with you," He replied without a single thought causing a large smirk to grace her plump lips, when he realised how quickly he had said that, he gave her a small bashful grin before his eyes found the ground in slight embarrassment. 'What is she doing to me' he thought.

"Good." She replied as she looked at the team in front of her, whilst his head shot up to look at her, his eyes drinking in her face and memorising every detail, from the faint scars littering her face to the ring of green around her pupil which blended perfectly with the aqua blue of her irises. He was man enough to admit she was the most stunning woman he had ever seen and the fact she was as lethal as he was, if not more so, just added to the attraction he felt towards her. "You're staring." Her words broke him out of his revery but before he had the chance to reply, he was interrupted.

"Got him. He's in London. Tej informed the people surrounding him.

"Wait, we've got a second match in Hong Kong," Ramsey said at she looked at the screen confused causing everyone to step towards the duo at the monitors including Katerina and Deckard.

"Beijing and Seoul." Roman added as more dots popped up on screen adding to the confusion around the room.

"And Tokyo." Tej said as they watched more dots pop up.

"And just about every other major city on the planet." Katerina said with an exasperated sigh.

"And so, god's eye was where we started," Mr Nobody told the team, "But Cipher's already created an evasion that masks their location by pinging random spots all over the globe, but it was a good thought, Roman."

"So, she made my program obsolete," Ramsey sighed as Mr Nobody walked over to her.

"And that, Ramsey, is why you're here." he told her,

"See, simple solutions aren't gonna cut it here, slick." Little Nobody told Roman as he walked past him.

"Why you look at me when you say that?" Roman asked him with a glare.