𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙋𝙇𝘼𝙉𝙀.

"Our intelligence suggests that Ramsey will be transported by an armed motorcade through the Caucasus mountain range. If they clear this range and reach their destination, Ramsey is as good as gone." Katerina explained to the team in front of her.

"Let me get this straight," Roman started, "There's only one road leading in or out, sheer drops on every side, a motorcade from hell protected by a small army from one mile in either direction?"

"Yeah, that's about it." Katerina said with a smirk and a excited gleam in her eye.

"You done?" Shepard asked him with an attitude.

"No, I'm not done," Roman retorted, "So , you wanted me to break into a police station? Fine. Then you asked me to stop a tank. I wasn't happy about it but I did it. Then you came up with a brilliant idea to shoot down one of the largest airplanes ever. I shot that shit out of the sky, mmm. It's nothing. But this right here, my friend, happens to be the stupidest idea I've ever heard of."

"I forgot you were the only one to bring the plane down." Tej taunted him.

"No, no. The only thing I ever seen him take down was 'no-knees' Denise, remember? At prom?" Brian retorted causing Katerina to stifle a laugh at the teams antics.

"Really, Brian? You gonna do that right here?" Roman asked in slight disbelief as he glanced at Katerina, he hadn't had the chance to actually speak to her yet, well flirt with her, because he thought she had to be the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen - he didn't want Brian to ruin any chance he might have with her, "See, y'all trying to get me off my point. All I'm saying is, I'm tired of everyone around me making all the decisions. This time, I lead. Seriously, if I don't start making decisions I'm out."

"All right, Roman." Dom started with a smirk and a raised eyebrow, "What do you got?"

"I mean, I wasn't trying to get into the whole leadership thing, like, now. You know what I'm saying? I was just talking about, like, at some point. Like, you know, when we..." Roman said before he noticed Shepard giving him a look that screamed 'done with your shit'. "Whatever. I think... Let's hit it from here." Roman finished before pointing towards a location on the map on the touchscreen table.

"I don't think..." Shepard started,

"No, no, no, don't think. That's my job." Roman cut him off and shushed him.

"Okay- It's impossible to hit it from there. Why? Because you cannot physically access it." Shepard argued

"That's what makes it so sweet," Roman told him, "Because it's the place they least expect us to hit them from."

"As much as I hate to admit it, he's onto something there." Brian said as Katerina pointed between Roman and Brian as she nodded.

"What do you think, Dom?" Katerina asked as she stood between him and Tej