𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙆𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝙎𝙃𝘼𝙒.

"Well, well, well," Mr

"Well, well, well," Mr. Nobody said as he walked inside Safar's garage where the team were. "I have to say, you've got a interesting interpretation of 'low-key' there, Mr. Toretto. You know, Dom, I thought we had an understanding."

"Sometimes you have to play the hand you're dealt." Dom replied to him.

"That's why I prefer to be the dealer," Nobody told him with a wink before he turned to Safar, "Good night." Safar just stood there before Shepard motioned for him to leave.

"Ah! I'm being kicked out of my own garage. This is great." Safar commented as he walked away for the group.

"Uh, may I?" Mr. Nobody asked Dom as he extended his hand.

"Brian," Dom said as he looked back at him, "Give it to him." Brian walked over and handed Mr. Nobody the chip.

"All that trouble for this little thing." Mr. Nobody said with a small chuckle, "With all do respect, Dom, you really did great work back there. All of you. All of my men are now standing by and are fully at your disposal." Mr. Nobody told Dom before handing the chip back over to him, "Your call."

"Ramsey," Dom said before handing her the chip after she stepped forward, "Fire it up and find me Shaw."

"Oh, damn, this is crazy." Tej commented as his line of sight landed on the computers and monitors.

"All right, give me a second." Ramsey said before she started typing on the computer in front of her after plugging the chip in.

"What is it doing now?" Rome asked as the screen started zooming in on a street.

"It's hunting." Ramsey answered him, "Hacking into the security cameras at Etihad Towers. That's the last place we saw Shaw, so that's where we'll start."

"That's him right there." Brian said as he pointed at the screen which showed Deckard in the elevator.

"Wait, wait. What are these number right here for?" Tej asked as he pointed to the screen.

"It's bio-mapping Shaw's face." Both Ramsey and Katerina answered him, the team looked towards Kat in confusion as she watched the monitors. Feeling eyes on her Kat looked at the group, noticing the looks she raised an eyebrow and stood straight, "What? You guys forget that I have an IQ of 195 and an eidetic memory?" 

"It'll run it against every camera. Every audio device in this hemisphere." Ramsey carried on explaining sending a smile to Kat, appreciating how smart she was, "Bingo, looks like he's hold up here."

"That's perfect." Katerina said focusing on the monitor once again, "Automated factory, no people, lots of places to hide."

"You just changed the face of manhunts forever," Mr. Nobody said causing a smile to grow on Ramsey's face, "Congratulations."

"Hey, can I check my email real quick?" Roman asked causing everyone to give him 'really' looks.

"Dawns up in two hours," Dom announced, getting everybody's attention, "We're gonna go get Shaw then. Go get changed." Brian and Katerina share looks knowing Dom was lying before quickly going to get changed.